05: d r u n k

Oh

Oh.

She's kissing my best friend.

Do you ever wonder why you're not enough for anyone?

"You're a fucking whore!" Dante hisses clenching his fists.

What the fuck?

She doesn't stop. In fact, she starts making out with him.

You know, I'm not a violent person. but you don't understand how hard I'm trying not to punch the shit out of Xavier.

I clench my jaw turning away from them.

What are you jealous for? You mean absolutely nothing to her.

I can't stand this any longer.

Surprisingly, Dante scoffs turning around. I think I need to have a little talk with him.

I'm convinced at this point, Lina would rather kiss a trashcan than touch me.

She hates me, and here I am carrying an inhaler with me everywhere, just in case something happens to her.

I take a glance at xav and Lina who are most certainly not stopping.

I scoff quietly, fuck my life.

I walk behind Dante who doesn't even bother turning around, but he's definitely mad.

I grab the back of his dress shirt, pulling him behind me while he protests, throwing curse words at me.

I mean not physically throwing— shut up.

I shove him into an empty room "Don't touch me!" He growls loudly like a fucking bull dog or some shit.

Wait, that's kind of mean towards the bull dogs.

"I warned you, didn't I?" I laugh shutting the door.

She's making out with another guy, and I'm here doing god knows what.

He scoffs clenching his jaw, attempting to push past me, but he's too short.

I bring my fist up to his face, giving his nose a hard punch, "That's for calling her a whore" I scoff grabbing the collar of his dress shirt.

I slam him against the wall. "That, is for existing" I knee his balls not even knowing if he has any.

He groans throwing his head back, a laugh escaping. "You really think she'd pick you?" He taunts shoving me away from him.