19: t e a s e

"I knew it!" Tina states, following with a laugh

"I knew it!" Tina states, following with a laugh. "Bitch, don't move!" Lana hisses, scolding Tina who rolls her eyes.

"It wasn't that obvious." I mutter, going through my dresses. Okay, maybe it was but like still.

"Baby, you're just blind." Alana says, clearly not in the mood for anything. Somethings up her ass, not sure what though.

She's doing Valentinas make up for this dinner we're going to. "Lana, baby, what's up your ass?" I joke, grabbing a red dress from my closet.

She drops the eyeliner on the floor, throwing her head back with a groan. Oh? She actually did something, oh shit. "What the fuck did you do, Alana?" I furrow my brows, worry lacing my tone.

"You know Michael right?" She mumbles in question, leaning against my vanity. What kind of question is that? I've known that asshole my whole life.

Tina gasps, covering her mouth. "She slept with him!" 

I drop my dress, my eyes widening in shock. "Lana, he's marrying your sister!" Okay, even though her sister goes through men faster than the fucking flash, that is crazy.

Even if it's not out of love, if my man (Nico) slept with— okay, not sister that's weird. My best friend, I'd kill him and her.

"Don't remind me, oh my god! Do you think I like this? We were drunk."

Alana barely drinks, especially if she isn't with someone she knows, he's already ruining my innocent baby.

Okay, I don't care if Alana kills this whole world, starts a zombie apocalypse, I'm still gonna agree with her cause she's mine.

"Okay, uh this is fine. Just forget it, nothing happened, right?" Tina says, playing with lana's hair.

"Bullshit!" Lana groans, throwing her back against the wall. "AH FUCK!" she yells when she bangs her head against it.

I curse under my breath, walking into my closet to change.

Ugh, I miss my sunshine. I haven't seen him since yesterday morning.

...

"Rowan, my dress is fine." I roll my eyes, staring at Rowan who has his jaw clenched. "No it's not, it's short." He frowns.

My aunt Reese smiles. "Shut the fuck up, I love it." She says.

Rowan discreetly pulls her dress down from behind. "I'm gonna kill you." She mumbles, turning her head around to face him.

"Oh, hey butterfly, didn't see you there." He jokes, draping an arm over her shoulder.

I scrunch my nose in disgust at their ongoing affection, turning around to walk away.