18: c u p c a k e s

I woke up to yelling

I woke up to yelling. Last I remember was lina sleeping in my arms. Now, well, she's not here.

My ears are going to burst. Why? I could hear Isabella's loud Spanish all the way from up here.

I get up with a low groan, walking into the bathroom.

When I'm done, I grab a hoodie from my closet, putting it on. I walk towards my door, opening it obviously.

I've always wanted to go through it as a kid. Or is that just me?

The more steps I take, the louder the yelling becomes. But now, it's in English with Leo as well.

"Nicolas." My mother stares at me as soon as I reach the last step.

Okay, I know that stare. She never calls me Nicolas either.

"Morning. Hey, have I told you your hair looks amazing?" I smile, walking into the kitchen where my mother stands with my dad who looks like he's about to burst out laughing.

"Nicolas." She warns.

"Oh? Is that bastard here!?" Leo raises his voice, turning around to face me.

I wave at him with a dimpled smile.

Lina bites down on her bottom lip, turning her head away.

My mother grabs a coffee packet, throwing it at Leo's head. "Call my son a bastard again, Leo. I will dig up your grave."

Lina sips her coffee, clearly unbothered. This girl has an unhealthy obsession with being a bitch and drinking iced coffee.

Why not piss leo off even more?

I walk up to Lina, placing my hand on the counter next to her. I lower my face to her coffee, talking a sip out of her straw.

"HEY." Leo yells as if there's a fire or some shit.

I lift my head up with a grin, kissing the side of Lina's head. "Morning." A dimpled smile escapes me.

"Did I not tell you—" Isabella clamps the back of Leo's head to shut him up.

"Baby, that hurt." he scratches the back of his head where he was just smacked. (By Isabella if you didn't get that.)

"Does it look like I give a shit?" Isabellas tone is laced with anger. Gonna admit she's really scary.

Once, she was yelling at Leo and as soon as I walked downstairs, she smiled and offered me coffee. That's when Leo really started hating me.