14: g u n

Holy fuck— what the hell is happening? Is this another dream? No

Holy fuck— what the hell is happening? Is this another dream? No.. i didn't have a dream about Nico. Whatever, who cares? Not me.

I swallow the lump in my throat, lifting my eyes to meet his. "Are you going to shoot me?" I taunt.

I don't think I can breathe anymore.

"On a scale of 1-10, how boring do you think I am?" He rasps, lowering his face to mine till our lips are inches apart from each other.

I suck in a sharp breath, "The scale has higher numbers." I say, placing a hand on his chest in attempt to push him away.

But he's faster, his hand grabs my hips. He flips us around, pushing me down on the bed.

I sit myself up against the head board, staring at his figure.

The sleeves of his dress shirt are slightly lifted, revealing his tattoos. My breath hitches when he grips the gun in his hand tightly. His rings, his fucking rings.

Right, shouldn't I be scared for my life?

But a stupid part of me wants him so bad.

I don't feel like this, and I never have towards anyone. What makes him so different? I hate it.

He walks towards me, hovering above me. He grabs my waist, pulling me to lie down underneath him.

"You want me to stop, you say the word." That's all he says before smashing our lips together.

I let out a muffled sound, running my hands through his hair. Which is very fucking soft, I think I need his routine.

"Still boring." I mutter, fisting his dress shirt in my hands.

He's not boring, trust me.

I let out a quiet gasp when I feel a light slap on the side of my thigh. "You're not being a very good girl, are you?" His voice comes out raspy.

Fuck fuck fuck.

His hand lowers to the inside of my thighs, I tense when I feel his cold rings against my hips.

His hand plays with the hem of my thong before pulling it down slowly. He drops it to the floor, ignoring the fact that I still have my heels on.

Tell him to stop. I can't.

"How boring do you think I am?" He whispers against my lips, shivers run through my whole body when he positions the barrel of the gun against my thighs.