Ang swerte talaga ni Dos kay Austin. Ang hirap na kayang maghanap ng babaeng maunawain, hindi mabunganga, hindi OA at marunong makinig pag pinagsasabihan.

Hayy, kung hindi lang din naman kasing ugali ni Austin ang magiging girlfriend ko sa susunod, wag na lang. Papakasalan ko na lang ang cellphone ko, tutal 'yun may silbi pa!

Dos' POV

I've been eyeing Eros for the past few days. I know his secret admiration for Austin ever since i folded his letter to her into a paper airplane and send it off the window.

*   *   *  *  *   *   *  *  Flashback   *   *  *  *  *   *

I was about to go to my locker to get my book when i saw Eros standing in front of Austin's locker. I saw him insert a paper between the holes of the locker and walk away like nothing happened. My brows furrowed.

I quickly walk towards Austin's locker when I noticed that it was locked. I let out a deep sigh and texted Tres.

To: Tres

Open Austin's locker now and take the small white envelope inside. Don't let anyone notice you. Give it to me afterwards.

Sent

When I get back to our room, my eyes immediately searched for Eros and Austin. I saw Eros talking with Rent while Austin is still nowhere to be seen. I walked towards my chair and sat down while waiting for Tres to come back.

"Eherm! Tama na yan, wag nyo nang ipahiya pa baka biglang mautot yan sa inis sige kayo. Kayo den baka hindi na kayo makalabas nang buhay dito"

" T*ng*na mo pre sagad "

I woke up and saw Austin beside me while talking to the others. I was so tired that i didn't even noticed that I fell asleep while waiting for Tres.

Speaking of the devil...

"Austin, may nagpapabigay sayo secret admirer mo daw." my brows furrowed when Tres gave her the paper that I asked for him to get. He suddenly smiled and winked at me as if he was teasing me.

Wait! Secret admirer? That was a love letter?!

I immediately looked at Eros who was also surprised just as I am.

"Buksan mo na Dali!!"

"Yieeee sugar daddy wahahahaha"

"Kanino galing? Chix ba?"

"Basahin mo na Austin!"

"Langya naman oh, antagal ko na dito sa paaralang to wala man lang may nagbigay sakin nang letter. Natalo mo pa ko Aus"

Austin was about to unfold the paper when I quickly snatched it from her and turn it to a paper airplane and threw it outside the window. Everyone was surprised with what i did including him. His face turn pale when I gave him a deadly glare, confirming that I know it was from him.

"Ano bang--- hoy! sira ulo ka ba? Ba't mo ginawa Yun?!" I looked back at Austin who was already pissed.

"I was bored" I reasoned out.

* * * * * * * * * End of Flashback * * * * * * * * *

I never questioned him after that because it was already obvious, and he didn't even try to confront me or talk to me about it.

Ever since I never actually look at him as a threat to our relationship because I know Eros. He could like Austin for much as I care, but he will never try to go against me. Besides, I can't blame all the men or possibly other women that would fell for my Austin. She's amazing.

But since I was blessed to have her, I guess it's okay to show a little mercy and let them adore her from afar. Because as long as I am alive, I won't let anyone have even the smallest opportunity to try taking her away from me.