Sweet Surrender

"Daksh, after hearing her threat, first laughs, but being serious . He holds both of Naira's hands saying, 'Naira, I promise you, this situation will never arise".and then both of them settle down...

"So now you're my girlfriend," Daksh said, to which Naira replied, "No."

"Why?" Daksh asked in a slightly sad tone.

Naira said with a hint of amusement and teasing expression, "You still haven't asked me, Mr. Oberoi."

"Oh, really?" Daksh said, extending his hand and with a hopeful expression, "Miss Shanghavi, I really like you. Would you give me a chance? Will you be my girlfriend?"(Miss Shanghavi, mujhe aap bahut pasand hai. Kya aap mujhe ek mauka dena chahengi? Kya aap meri girlfriend banengi?)

Daksh was looking at her with intense gaze and hope, although he already knew what the answer would be. With his eyes averted, he could feel a wave of relief as she replied, "Yes." And then, without any delay, Daksh took her hand, pulled her into his embrace.

"Okay, I'm leaving now. I have a lot of work to do. Bye," Naira said, hugging him. For some reason, being in Daksh's embrace felt protected and peaceful to Naira.

Daksh said yes, without removing his hand not wanting to let her  go, but realizing the necessity of attending the office. "After the office, I'll drop you to hospital," he said while removing his hand from her shoulder.

Naira nodded and turn to leave..daksh didn't take his eye's off until she disappear.

As soon as Naira reached her work area, she noticed that everyone was gathered around Mishka. and secretly  watching her Without making much of a fuss, Naira quietly took her seat and focused on her work. 

-------

On the other hand, at the Sahaye Mansion, Ritesh said, "Now I think we should seek help from Oberoi Corporation." Mihika nodded in agreement, "Yes, Dad." They were running out of options as no PR agency seemed capable of improving Mihika's image. Although Ritesh had set up a personal studio for Mihika, they were now at a standstill. Every agency they approached either declined or proposed strategies that could potentially harm Mihika's image further. There was only one agency left that could help them, Oberoi Corp.With that decision made, Ritesh took it upon himself to schedule an appointment with Oberoi Corporation.

-------

Third person PoV

Priti is a girl who works in the PR department and she is a permanent employee. Her good friend works in the secretary department on the CEO's office floor.And now she is busy buttering up Mishka because she was directly brought in by Daksh's (bade-papa) uncle, and on top of that, she is also the daughter of a higher management member of Obroie Corporation.

And here Mishka, who hasn't even been allowed into Daksh's office, either to meet.She's telling everyone here that Daksh and she personally know each other and are friends.And some were starting to believe her because Ashok himself brought her.

Priti: "You know, just now my friend called and she was telling..."Other Employee: "Yeah, what's the update?"
Priti: "She was just telling me..."

(Everyone was excited because whenever Priti's friend Sana gave news, it was almost always accurate, coming directly from the CEO's floor.)

Priti: Yeah, that girl who is interning under Vishal sir, sana saw her coming out of the CEO's cabin. It seems she pulled some strings to get a direct job under Vishal sir, even though she's a college dropout.

Mishka: "Who is she?" (She was already irritated because nobody let her enter the cabin nor allowed her to meet Daksh, and when she found out that someone else was in the CEO's cabin, she got even more annoyed.)Priti gestured discreetly towards Naira, who was just sitting on her chair.Well, it's not like Mishka lacked anything; she looked just as stunning as any doll. But her attitude and ego were her downsides, where not everyone was fond of her.They kept gossiping about Naira during lunchtime. When lunch was over, everyone went back to their places, and the evening unfolded just like that.

As Naira was just about to pack her bag, her phone started ringing. Almost everyone was leaving for their homes. She picked up the phone and saw "Mr. Obroie" flashing on the screen. Then she remembered that Daksh was supposed to drop her off today.

On phone call

Daksh: "Hello, Naira,

Naira: "Oh, hi Daksh!As soon as Daksh's voice entered Naira's ears, she got goosebumps. It felt as if Daksh was standing right beside her, whispering directly into her ear. Daksh's voice was as soothing and deep as water, calming her senses.)

Daksh: Are you done? I'm at my personal parking."

Naira: Yeah, I'll be right there. Just finishing up packing my bag."

Daksh: "No rush, take your time. I'll wait for you in the car."

Naira: "Thanks, I'll be down in a couple of minutes." 

Daksh: "Alright, see you soon." 

Naira: "See you." (They hang up)

She quickly packed her things and headed towards Daksh's personal parking area.Daksh was standing by the car, engrossed in his phone. There was complete silence around. Naira's footsteps softly echoed as she approached. Daksh looked up at her and a sweet smile adorned his face.

"Shall we?" Daksh said, extending his hand. Naira placed her hand in his, saying, "Yes, let's go."

Then, just like a true gentleman, Daksh opened the car door for Naira. She graciously got into the car as he closed the door behind her. Daksh then took his place in the driver's seat and started the car.

Daksh: "How was your day at the office?"Naira: "It was good, learned a lot of new things. How about you? How was your day?"(ap batao apna din kesa tha)

"Well, my day was exceptionally good today, and the reason is you. You said yes, after all," he said with a hint of flirtation.And then he gently held Naira's hand. Naira was taken aback at first, but then she relaxed a bit. Butterflies started fluttering in her stomach. Daksh asked, "Are you comfortable?" as he loosened his grip on her palm.Naira: "Yes..." She gave a shy and sweet smile, leaning slightly closer to Daksh.Then, she rested her head on his shoulder. Daksh was initially surprised; he didn't expect Naira to do something like this. But he felt immensely happy and honored that Naira was comfortable and trusting enough to be with him like this.

"Naira," Daksh called out."Hmm..." Naira responded, her head still resting on his shoulder.+

"Will you go on a date tonight?" Daksh asked,Naira lifted her head from his shoulder and raised an eyebrow, looking at him in surprise.

"Why are you looking at me like that? If we don't get to know each other, how will we move forward? Please, come on a date with me," Daksh urged.

"Haha, alright, fine. I didn't say no," Naira replied with a playful smile.Daksh parked the car in the hospital parking lot and glanced at Naira with narrowed eyes. He had never requested someone like this before; usually, he just spoke and things got done. But here, Naira was enjoying her little victory over him.

Seeing his expression, Naira responded, "What?"

"Nothing," Daksh said, then after a brief pause, he said in a fake bossy tone, "You are coming with me, and that's final."

------------------------------------

So what do you think what will happen when were on a date?

will it go smooth or something sweet spicy or bitter gonna happen???

TO KNOW WHAT GONNA HAPPEN

please do comment vote and follow me..........