Radio kill the video star (part 2)

At the Vees town (I think)

The citizens of the Vees town were standing while watching the TVS' scenes of the drone. "New VoxTek designer voyeur scopes. Peeping on the neighbors has never been more stylish. VoxTek. Trust us with your money." The voice of the TV said while the people/sinners started to buy the drones.

"The week's episode of 'Yeah, I did to your sister, So what?' is brought to you by VoxTek. Trust us with your entertainment." The voice said while the people/sinners watching and their eyes look like hypnotic eyes. (just like the people who got brainwashed because of the brainwash videos. You know, Danganronpa) "VoxTek. Trust us........." The voice repeatedly said 'Trust us'.

In the room full of many different types of TVS, there was a guy sitting on the chair while watching the people/sinners watching the 'VoxTek'. The guy stand up and it revealed that his head looks like a TV, his fingers look sharp as knife. The TV demon laughed because he felt electric currents around him and felt became more powerful (I think-). "Now that's good television..." The TV demon named Vox said.

The scene of phone call (Idk how should I put it) of 'VELVETTE IS CALLING' and the below said 'SLIDE TO ANSWER' appeared in Vox's TV head scene, He puts the phone call on the TV's scene and then the scene revealed there was a female had a big and long ponytail, she has a skull earrings, her outfit's colors were black, red and white.

"Hello, Velvette. How are you this hellish morning?" Vox said as Velvette's/Velvet's face looks annoyed. "Oh, cut the clip, Vox. I need you up here now!" She said while there was a arm fly out. "Whatever could the problem my dear?" Vox said as he pulled out his phone and he drink something with his mug.

"Your little boy toy is wrecking my department, while I'm trying to pull together a show and-" Velvette/Velvet said but interrupted by a voice sounds like a male said something very aggressively or angrily. A arm fly out, the blood spat out and an imp ran away from someone.

"Just get your butt here. Now!" Velvette/Velvet said aggressively/annoyingly as she looked at a male who said something very aggressively or angrily. "Dang it Valentino!" She said aggressively, and then the screen turned buzzing or turned off. Vox smiled fade away and he sighed.

"Oh god, here I go. Valentino. Just another stupid day with Val. Hey, hey, hey. I hate my life." Vox said annoyingly and he sounds like he was done with Val or something.
(That's me when I was being done with three boys (two are my classmates and one is not my classmate) were fighting or yelling each other).

The platform lifted Vox up, the elevator start open, Vox walks out of the elevator and he start to smile. A bunch of people (some of people were holding a microphones or a cameras) notice he's here. "Mr. Vox! Mr. Vox! Mr. Vox, question for you over here. Mr. Vox." Some of people said as Vox walk towards them.

"Mr. Vox, what are your thoughts on the new extermination deadline?" A woman had black horns on her a little dark red hair cover her eyes said as she's holding a microphone.

"My dear people, we at VoxTek Enterprise have always been at the forefront of innovation. And now with this new oncoming threat, we are shifting our focus to your protection. We are pleased to announce VoxTek Angelic Security is coming soon. Trust us with your safety." Vox said as his right eye turn into hypnotic eye, the people eyes became hypnotic eyes.

"Sir? Uh, when did we begin working on Angelic Security?" Vox's assistant asked. "30 seconds ago. Try to get that woman Carmilla on the books and cancel all my appointments today." Vox said as he walked away from the people while his assistant following him. "I have a fire to put out upstairs." He said as he transformed into electric currents and went to a security camera, which made his assistant stop following him.