Overture (part 3)

After everyone make a new commercial, Charlie finally back in the hotel but her face looks sorrow/sadness. Vaggie and Paimon ran (Vaggie)/floated (Paimon) to Charlie. "Charlie." Vaggie said as she hugged her girlfriend (Charlie), she continued to said something. "How did it go? Did they listen?" She asked excitedly. "Yeah! How is it?" Paimon asked excitedly. Charlie looks so nervous or worried to said something, "Oh, uh... They sure did... hear it! But, um..." She said nervously or worryingly.

"Oh! Come here. We have something exciting to show you!" Vaggie said as she dragged Charlie to the living room, Paimon follow them.

In the living room, Alastor was sitting on the chair, Angel Dust and Husk were sitting on the couch, Niffty sitting on the couch's armrest, Y/N and Xiao were standing behind the couch and Paimon float to beside Y/N. "Alastor pulled some strings, and it's about to air." Vaggie said as she holding Charlie's hand and they both sit down on the couch. "I pulled a few limbs too! Hahaha!" Alastor chuckled.

"Wait? The commercial? You all made a new one?" Charlie asked surprisingly. "Yeah, one of my better performance, If I do say so myself. Oh, and Y/N, Xiao and Paimon joined the commercial, the three doing really well." Angel Dust said. "Yep! That's right!" Paimon said energetically, it made Charlie tears in joy.

"That's... that's amazing." Charlie said, Angel Dust shush her. "Shush, It's starting!" He said.

In the TV scene, in the right side, Angel Dust blow kissed to the scene (I think?), Niffty stared at the camera just like before in the bedroom, Husk was drinking a bottle of wine/alcohol, Alastor was standing besides the three but he didn't stared at the camera and he looks glitching.

In the left side, Y/N was politely bowed down to the camera/scene, Paimon was floating next to Y/N and she waving her hands at the camera/scene, Xiao was standing next to Y/N while his arms crossing and he glared/stared at the camera/scene, and Vaggie said something. "Welcome to the Hazbin hotel-" She said but the scene buzz and turned into the scene called 'breaking news'.

Everyone except Alastor, Husk, Y/N and Xiao were groaning annoyingly because of the commercial cut off by the breaking news scene. Y/N heard what Paimon said next to her, Paimon said "Huh?! Are you kidding Paimon right now?!".

"Breaking news in Hell today! We have just received word from the Heaven Embassy that the next extermination is happening sooner than ever before. Do you know what that means, Tom?" The woman who is reporter named Katie Killjoy (or should I say Bryce Tankthrust) asked to the male named Tom Trench who was besides her. "No, what does that mean, Katie?" He asked.

"It means we are all royally dead." Katie said as she get near to the camera and her eyes twitches. Tom Trench seems he was too scared of her.

The scene buzzed and then there was a scene of the outside of the city, there was the sounds of screaming, the camera moved to the clock or something. The numbers said '358' but turned into '176' it means that the extermination is start in six months.

Everyone expect Alastor and Niffty were shocked to watch the news that the fact the extermination is coming in six months instead of a year.

"Wait... What? Why?!" Angel Dust asked loudly. "The extermination?" Y/N said confusedly but started to worry because her, Xiao and Paimon heard from Charlie told them about the extermination.

When Xiao and Paimon noticed Y/N became worry about the extermination is start in six months. The two placed their hands on Y/N's shoulders, she felt something was on her shoulders and she saw Xiao and Paimon placed their hands on her shoulders.

"Y/N, I get that you are too worry about the extermination. Don't worry, I will keep you safe." Xiao said and comfort Y/N, Paimon agreed with him. "Yeah! Xiao will protect you because he likes-" Paimon said but interrupted by Xiao. "Don't say that, Paimon." Xiao said harshly and glared at Paimon who is flinched. Y/N confused but she thanks them for comforted her.

That's all for finishing the first episode, I gonna do the book of 'brawl stars x Obanai's sister reader'.