Pilot (part 3)

My hands are so tired because I tried to finish the video of 'more than anything' in kinemaster.

Vaggie tried to keep an eye on Alastor, while Angel Dust, Xiao, Paimon and Y/N were curious to saw 'the radio demon' in Charlie's hotel. "Uh, so, uhhh. What's the deal with smiles over there?" Angel Dust asked to Vaggie, she shocked because he sounds like he never heard of 'the radio demon'. "Yeah, Paimon never heard of 'the radio demon' before." Paimon agreed with Angel Dust.

"Wait, you never heard of him before? You've been here longer than me! Expect for you three." Vaggie said/asked and Angel Dust raised his shoulders is like 'I don't know' or something. "The radio demon, one of the most powerful beings hell has ever seen?" Vaggie explained. "Huh?! One of the most powerful beings hell?! Paimon didn't know that guy is the most powerful!" Paimon yelled while she was shocked especially Y/N was shocked too and Xiao's eyes wided a little.

But Angel Dust doesn't seems so surprised or shocked and he just said "Neh, not big on politics.". Vaggie was kinda like she was done and said "Ugh!".

After Vaggie explaining to Angel Dust and the three about the tales of Alastor and other overlords.
(You can watch the video at the top)

"But one thing's for sure, he's in predictable source of danger, a wicked spirit of mystery and a violent monster of chaos. The likes of which we can't risk getting involved with unless we want to end up ERASED!" Vaggie explained about the tales, the three were stunned to listening to her talking about the tales.

But interrupted by Angel Dust's asking "You done?" And he laughed quietly (I think). "He looks like strawberry pimp." He jokingly said. "Strawberry pimp??" Paimon said confusedly as she put her fingers under/on the her chin. "Well, I don't trust him!" Vaggie said angrily/aggressively, Xiao nodded his head at Vaggie as he agreed with her. "Don't be fed, do you trust any men? Any men? *giggles/chuckles* Men?" Angel Dust asked as Vaggie just silence and then she walks away. "Why do you asked that kind of question?" Y/N asked to Angel Dust, he smirked and said "What? Just asking a question, cutie~" Angel Dust said flirty and he called Y/N a cutie, Xiao gripping his spear because he heard Angel Dust called her cutie. "Okay??" Y/N said confusedly when she heard Angel Dust called her cutie.

Vaggie walked towards to Charlie and dragged her. "Charlie, listen to me you can't believe this creep. He isn't just a happy face, he's a deal maker, It's pure evil! He can't be redeemed, and he most likely looking for a way to destroy everything we're trying to do." Vaggie said/warned Charlie that he's a deal maker and something.

"I- we don't know that. Look, I know he's bad and I know he probably doesn't want to change." Charlie said that she aware of Alastor's bad, and she turned her head to Alastor who was staring at portrait of her and her parents. "But the whole point of this is to give people a chance and tough fate things will be better! How can I turn someone away? I can't it goes against everything I'm trying to do, everything I believe in. Just trust me, I can take care of myself." Charlie said to Vaggie.

"Charlie, whatever you do. Do not make a deal with him!" Vaggie warned Charlie as they turned their heads to Alastor opens his palm of hand. "Don't worry, I picked up one thing from my dad. 'You don't take accept from other demons'." Charlie said as she tried to speak a male's voice and she walked away from Vaggie who was worried about her girlfriend. (I think this is correct?)

Charlie walked to Alastor and she speak "Okay, so, now. You're sketchy as heck and you clearly see what I'm trying to do here as a joke". She turned around while talking and didn't noticed Alastor glared at her while there were symbols appeared next to him, Charlie (bombastic) side eye Alastor. "But I don't, I think everyone deserves a chance to prove they can be better. I'm taking your offer to help on the condition that be no trickster..... Voodoo strings attached." Charlie said and smile nervously.

"So, it's a deal then?" Alastor said as he opened his palm of hand and green lights appeared, which made Charlie, Vaggie, Angel Dust, Y/N, Xiao and Paimon to close their eyes because of the lights and wind. Oh and Paimon almost flew away because she gripping Xiao's spear, so she can't flew away just like she got frozen into a block of ice and flew away by La Signora back then.

Charlie opened her eyes and saw Alastor opened his palm of hand, which means he can make a deal with someone like her. "Nope! No shaking, No deals." She refused as Alastor close his palm of hand and green lights disappeared.

Meanwhile, when the wind stopped, Y/N and the others can opened their eyes. "What was that for?!" Paimon asked loudly because she almost flew away. "I'm not sure, Paimon. But the radio demon said 'So, it's a deal then?', and the green lights appeared. I think he's a deal maker" Y/N said as she put her fingers under/on her chin.

"I-" Charlie said as she turned around and continued to speak, "As princess of hell and heir to the throne, I- a tearby order that you help with this hotel. For as long as you desire." She said and smile nervously and dead silence, Charlie saw Vaggie's face looks like she let Charlie speak (I don't know, I'm sorry). "Sound fair?" Charlie asked as Alastor raised/put his fingers under/on his chin. "Uhmmmm, fair enough." Alastor said and he walked away, Charlie breath out and she thumps up "Cool beans.".

Alastor mumble singing (I think?) while walking and looking around besides Vaggie and the others were stand up but Angel Dust, Y/N, Xiao and Paimon walked away. Alastor noticed Vaggie didn't smile, "Smile! My dear, you know you're never fully dressed without one" Alastor said while raised Vaggie's chin and rubbed hers, Vaggie getting annoyed with him and glared at him. While Alastor didn't care and he still smiling, he walked away while mumble singing. Vaggie keep glared at Alastor, Angel Dust just sitting there on the chair. Y/N, Xiao and Paimon were staring at the portraits of Charlie, her family and the others.

Alastor walked towards Charlie and asked to her, "So! Where is your hotel staff?". "Uhhhhh, well." Charlie said nervously and Alastor turned to Vaggie who was still glared at him. Alastor chuckled and said "You're going to need more than that" and he walked away.

Alastor walked to Angel Dust who was sitting on the chair, "And what can you do, My effeminate fellow?" Alastor asked as Angel Dust smiles. "I can suck your d!ck!" (don't worry, Paimon didn't hear it. Because she is chatting with Y/N and Xiao about the portraits they saw) Angel Dust said and Alastor was speechless or he looks like he was traumatized to hear what Angel Dust said. "Hah! No!" Alastor refused and walked away. Angel Dust smirked and said "You're lost!".

Alastor walked to Y/N, Xiao and Paimon who were staring at the Portraits. "This is the first time I see the humans like you three!" Alastor said as the three heard it and turned around to see Alastor is in front of them. "Ep!" Paimon squeak fly behind Y/N because she was scared to see Alastor. "Oh! Uhhhh, it's nice to meet you?" Y/N said confusedly, Xiao turned his head to her. "Are you seriously really said hello to the radio demon?" Xiao asked as he crossed his arms, even though he can't trust Alastor.

"The name's Alastor, my dear!" Alastor said and he was about take Y/N's hand, Xiao use his spear to blocked Alastor who was about to take Y/N's hand. "Sorry, but I can't let you touch her. Because I can't trust you" Xiao said and glared at Alastor. "Oh! I apologize for doing that, you're so protective your crush. Aren't you?" Alastor teased and walked away, Xiao's eyes twitches and he said very angrily/aggressively but a little "What did you say?". Y/N kinda confused what was going on, Paimon fly out the Y/N's behind and she heard Alastor said 'your crush', she knew Xiao secretly loves Y/N.

The next chapter will be final part of pilot, I'm gonna end this part. Sorry for ending this