Radio kill the video star

In the living room, Charlie was panicking while walking back and front because the extermination start in six months. A cat named 'Keekee' (I think this is the cat's name) was following Charlie walked. "Okay. So the extermination is coming in six months instead of a year. No big deal. Just a little setback." Charlie said while walking back and front, Keekee stop follow Charlie and it sat down on the floor.

"Nothing we can handle. Just angels cutting our timetable in half. But who needs a whole year to save souls? Am I right? And next time, when they cut the time in half again and again, we'll just handle it, right?!" Charlie said panicky as Keekee walked away. "Oh dear..." Y/N said and sweatdrop, she was standing next to Angel Dust who was sitting on the couch and doing his phone, Xiao was leading the wall and listening to what Charlie said, and Paimon was sweatdrop too.

"Yes, we will." Vaggie said as she tried to calm Charlie down. "Oh please, ya had less than half a chance when you started all this salvation bullcrap. And now..." Angel Dust said but interrupted by his phone buzzing, he saw the messages from Valentino, his boss. Paimon and Y/N noticed it and wondering who senting the messages from. "Ain't no silver lining this time, toots." Angel Dust said while he seeing a lot of messages from his boss.

"Sure there is. We just have to look a little harder for it." Charlie said and tried her best to say something. "Well, while you're lookin, the rest of Hell is going nuts." Angel Dust said as he showed Charlie and Vaggie his phone. "People are already freaking out about the news. Look at what's happening in the Doomsday District." He said while he showed the two girls his phone, but something appeared in his phone, it said 'NEW MESSAGE FROM VALENTINO'. Charlie noticed that the message and the message said 'the donkey show'.

"Err, what is a 'donkey show'?" Charlie said curiously, Angel Dust panicky noticed the messages from his boss and he tried to hide it. "Aah, heh, nothing. My boss, Val, is just freaked out about the news, too." He said as Y/N and Paimon were noticed that Angel Dust acting suspicious. "Like I said, everyone's losing their minds." He said as Vaggie agreed with him.

"Yeah, that's true. Sinners are desperate. Maybe desperate enough to try anything to escape the extermination?" Vaggie said confusedly as Charlie gasped and she figured it out for what her girlfriend/lover said. "This is the perfect time to recruit more sinners for the hotel!" Charlie said cheerfully. "Cute idea and all, but you really going to go out in all of this?" Angel Dust said as he showed Charlie his phone. "Well, it's not like people are just going to show up on our doorstep." Charlie said, and then there was a explosion which made Y/N, Xiao and Paimon flinched or eyes wided. "Ah! What the heck was that for?" Paimon said.

The others (except Husk, Nifty and Alastor) saw a hole in the wall, they went outside and saw an airship. "Show yourself, Alastor! Come and face-" Sir Pentious said but he noticed Alastor didn't come out of the hole in the wall. And then Sir Pentious saw Alastor was in the balcony, he drinking something with his mug, the mug said 'OH DEER'.

"Oh, there you are... Face my wrath!" Sir pentious said aggressively but...... "Who are you?" Alastor said as he raised his eyebrows, sounds like he don't know Sir Pentious or he didn't remember him. "Who am I? Who am I? I'm the great Sir Pentious! Inventor, architect of destruction, villain extraordinaire!" Sir Pentious said while Alastor teleport next Y/N and others. "He's really sounds like a villain to me." Paimon whispered to Y/N and Xiao, the both nodded.

"Woo! You tell'em, boss." An egg said in the airship, Nifty peeks out Alastor's head and she gasped. "Ooh, he's a bad boy." She said as Alastor put her down on the ground. "Huh, well if all that's true, you'd think I'd have heard of you." He said. "I attacked you literally last week." Sir Pentious said as Alastor moved his head left/right like he don't remember the last week. "We've done battle, like... 20 times." Sir Pentious said.

"Well, you must have been really bad at this." Alastor said mockingly as Paimon agreed with him. "Well, I mean...... he's not wrong tho. You have been defeated like many times." Paimon said as Y/N and Xiao looked at her, Y/N sweatdrop for what her travel partner said, Xiao just sigh (?)/took out of breath and look away.

Sir Pentious was pissed at what Alastor and Paimon said. "Silence! Now cower! For when I slain you, the almighty Vees will finally knowledge me as their equal!" Sir Pentious as Y/N and Paimon confused about 'the almighty Vees'. "Ooh! Wait, who are the Vees?" Nifty said confusedly as Paimon agreed with her. "Yeah, who are the Vees?" She (Paimon) asked. "Oh, nobody important." Alastor said.

Y/N had something came to her mind, she raised her fingers on/under her chin. "The almighty Vees? Just like 'the almighty Shogun'? Vees....." (Sorry, I tried) Y/N thinking about something. Xiao was walked away, he continued to leading the walls and watching the scenes. (I think)

Sorry for taking so long to typing this book, because I tried to typing in the book of 'Brawl stars x Obanai's sister reader'.