Overture (part 2)

So, I created a book called 'Brawl stars x Obanai iguro's sister reader', because I thought this is a good idea to make that. I tried to figure it out how should I make the story part of information.

In the living room, the others were sitting in the couch but Alastor sitting another chair and eyes closed. Y/N sit beside/next to Husk, Paimon floating behind the couch, Xiao standing while arm crossing and eyes closed next to Y/N who was sitting on the couch.

Y/N didn't noticed that Angel Dust staring with flirty expression at her, Xiao's eye opened and see Angel Dust staring at his crush (yep, you read this), he (Xiao) glanced at him (Angel Dust). Husk noticed Angel Dust staring at Y/N,and his face was like 'wth'.

Vaggie walked and she said "Okay, so Charlie is dealing with something very important, so while she's gone, we are making new commercial. One that represents, her vision and what we're doing here.". "She sounds like a leader to Paimon." Paimon whispered to Y/N from behind the couch, Y/N nodded.

"So, we need a camera. Alastor?" Vaggie asked to Alastor that she need a camera. He snapped his fingers while his eyes still closed, a camera appeared on Vaggie's hand but the camera looks like a picture camera. Vaggie seems annoyed and she said "A video camera?".

"Hmm?" Alastor hummed as he snapped his fingers again, a picture camera replaced with a video camera. "All right, let's do this!" Vaggie said.

At bar (inside the hotel), Husk read the scripts on the papers and Angel Dust sitting next to Husk. Vaggie holding a video camera between Y/N and Xiao, Paimon was floating next to Y/N. "This seems interesting to Paimon, do you remember when we were filming at Fontaine long ago, Traveler?" Paimon asked with whisper voice to Y/N, she nodded and heard Vaggie said something. "And... Action!" Vaggie said.

"Welcome to the Hazbin Hotel, can I help with anything?" Husk asked while he tried to read the scripts on papers, and he looked at Angel Dust. "I've been a bad boy, and I need a big, stronger daddy to put me in my place... On the path to redemption." Angel Dust said flirty, Paimon was like 'wth', Y/N seems uncomfortable to watch it and Xiao noticed that Y/N looks uncomfortable to watch it.

Husk roll eyes and looked back at the scripts on papers. "Well, you come--" he was about to continued to said but interrupted by Angel Dust said something very horny. "Oh yes!" Angel Dust said horny/moans. "... To the right place." Husk said as Angel Dust looked at him.

"Cut. Okay, Angel, I need you to be less horny, if possible. And Husk, can you maybe not have a script in front of your face?" Vaggie said annoyingly to those two males, Y/N faceplam.

"I ain't no act. I can't memorize this script." Husk said annoyingly and trying to read the scripts on papers. "Well, we could improv this script. Baby cakes. Rawrrr." Angel Dust said flirty, Husk was done with him and he pushed him off the bar counter. "Whoops." Husk said and he started to drink a bottle of wine. "Husk, come on." Vaggie said annoyingly. Xiao faceplam and he was done with them.

Y/N saw Angel Dust laying down on the floor, she crouch down. "Are you okay?" She asked, he thumbs up. "I'm okay, cutie." Angel Dust said.

In the bedroom, Niffty stabbing on the floor with giant needle because she saw a bug on the floor, so she tried to stab a bug but it dodge. Niffty repeatedly said "Hehehe. Stab. Stab. Stab.". "Alright Niffty. Niffty? Niffty!" Vaggie called Niffty out, she put her hands on Niffty's shoulders and made Niffty looked at Vaggie (I don't know how to type it). "Your line is "We have the cleanest rooms." Okay?" Vaggie said. "Got it. I'm ready." Niffty said. "Action!" Vaggie said while she was holding a video camera.

Niffty blinked, her eye pupil started to shrinked and staring at the camera. Vaggie's face/expression became confused, Angel Dust pop out next to Vaggie and his face/expression confused, Y/N and Paimon's face/expression became confused too. Xiao was not here in the bedroom because he needs something to do like meditating or something.

"Uhh... Cut." Vaggie said. Niffty's expression became excitement. "How was that?" She asked. "Well Niffty, you actually have to say the line. So, let's roll again." Vaggie said and Niffty said 'okay'. "Action." She (Vaggie) said and started to record but Niffty blinked, her eye pupil started to shrinked and staring at the camera again.

Angel Dust started to annoy Vaggie. "You're doing great, Vagina." He whispered to her. "Cut!" Vaggie said annoyingly and she continued to say something, "Alright, um, maybe we can try to fix it in post.". "Fix it in post?" Paimon asked as she put her fingers under/on her chin. "Do you even know what that means?" Angel Dust said. "I'll figure it out!" Vaggie said angrily/aggressively/annoyingly, the others flinched.

In the living room, Vaggie sitting on the chair and watch the commercial she record It, the TV was buzzing and there was Husk's voice said 'Welcome to the Hazbin hotel'. Vaggie watching and became stressful. "Seems like you're having a bit of trouble there, hm?" Alastor said, Vaggie became annoyed with him.

"Ugh, este pendejo... Why are you even here?" Vaggie swear in another language and said annoyingly to Alastor who sit on the couch next Y/N (Paimon was floating next to Y/N). "For the entertainment! I came here because I love seeing wasteful souls struggle to accomplish something meaningful and fail spectacularly." Alastor said while his shadow behind him and he poked Y/N' shoulder, Y/N felt someone or something poked her shoulder and see Alastor's shadow waved at her, she waved back and Paimon noticed that Y/N waved at the shadow.

"Like you're doing now! Good job!" Alastor said, Vaggie was done with him and she started to record him with a video camera but in video camera, the scene started to buzzing/glitching. "And here is Alastor, the egocentric piece of crap that--" Vaggie was about to continued to say something but cut off because of the camera started to glitching.

"I wouldn't try that my dear. This face was made for a radio!" Alastor said as his face became creepy, the symbols appeared next to him and the scene (?) started to glitch. Y/N and Paimon were stunned and speechless to see that, Vaggie was done with Alastor now. "That's it! I don't care who or what you are. If you are staying here, you are going to make this work. Because it won't be 'entertaining' to watch over an empty hotel will it, Alastor?" Vaggie said angrily/aggressively/annoyingly and she walked away.

"Fair enough, I'll tell you what! Let's make a deal." Alastor said, Y/N and Paimon heard what he said. "Huh? Did he just said a deal? Like the last time?" Paimon whisper. "Pft! Do you think I'm that stupid? Making a deal with demon like you." Vaggie said as she sit down and laying on the chair.

"Not for your soul, just a simple deal. I do this for you, and you never ask me to engage with this frivolous television technology ever again." Alastor said, Vaggie was silence and she continued to listen to what Alastor said. "Or... Charlie can come back to absolutely nothing! Your choice." Alastor said, Vaggie seems have no choice but she deal with him. "Fine." she said.

Vaggie picked up a video camera and placed on Alastor's hand, the green smokes thingy came out of a video camera and started circling. Y/N stand up and walked next to Vaggie and Paimon floats next to Y/N. Alastor claps his hands and a video camera disappeared on his hand.

"Now then." Alastor said as he snapped his fingers, the others even Xiao were appeared in front of them, the black and white demons (I don't know, I'm sorry) appeared behind them. "Xiao?" Y/N said Xiao's name, he turned his head to her. "Traveler." Xiao said.

The Angel Dust, Niffty and Husk's clothes started to change, even Y/N, Xiao and Paimon's clothes started to change too. Y/N looked down and she saw her clothes change, her dress are like black and red, her gloves became black and the roses on her hair. Paimon looked down and see her outfit looks so different, her outfit are like black and red. Xiao looked down and he saw his outfit looks different, he wearing a black and red suit and black gloves.

"Woah! You two are so good!" Paimon said as the stars appeared in her eyes. "Oh! Thank you, Paimon. You too!" Y/N said and she started to smiled. "Alright, everyone! Let's make a new commercial." Vaggie said as her outfit change.

I finally done with typing this crap, my hands are really tired and my eyes want to sleep.