Caretaker Alazia and a helpful aid

Start from the beginning

I walked over to their shower and I got in and turned the faucet to the left which was scalding hot. I quickly flipped it to the opposite side and ice cold water started coming out. I messed with it until I found the perfect temperature. I stripped completely and stepped inside and started showering. I had to many thoughts in my head so I decided to distract myself by singing a few songs.

(This is what you sang.)

Alazia pov
I heard Y/n singing to himself so I decided that the others should hear him as well. I put my microphone against the door and did a live broadcast to the entire hotel.

Charlie pov
I was in my office listening to music on my radio until it turned to static and heard...Y/n singing. I listened to it and noticed that he has an amazing singing voice. I guess singing is a hobby just like it is a hobby for me.

Angel pov
I listened to Y/n sing which I was impressed by his performance. Fat Nuggs trotted over to me and I scratched his back which he flopped on his side and so I started scratching his stomach.

Y/n pov
I turned off the shower and proceeded to dry myself off. After I got done drying my H/c hair and body I got dressed and the Material was extremely smooth to touch and had a bit of a shine to it. I was quite exhausted after today's events and I realized I didn't have a room or anything here.

I exited the bathroom and seen Alazia sitting at her table and I let out a long yawn and rolled my now recovering arm which a bit of pain shot through my body. I was gonna go ask Charlie where I'll be sleeping exactly. I heard Alazia ask "where are you going dear?" I said "going to look for Charlie so I know where my room is." I watched him walk through my closed door. That confused me because all usually demon royalty has access to such powers. I sat there clearly puzzled.

Charlie pov
I was being wary of the 3 Vees now because of what Angel informed me. It seems like Y/n dislocated his arm while getting himself and Angel to safety. I was about to go find Y/n until I seen a hand phased through my door. I heard y/n shout "WHAT...THE!?!" I then seen Y/n fall face down on my office floor. I walked over and asked "are you ok Y/n? He said "yep...just peachy.

I helped him to his feet and he sat down in one of the chairs in the room and I asked him with visible concern "are you in any pain?" He dusted off his shirt and said "No pain but I don't know where I'll be sleeping...any idea where I'll be able to sleep?" I didn't have his room ready yet so I asked "would you be ok with sharing a room with someone until I get a room ready for you?" He said "I don't mind being a roommate temporarily." I wanted to know a bit more about him like his hobbies and all of that. I said "do you have an idea on who you might want to bunk with for the next few days Y/n?" He replied "not exactly Charlie. I'll be perfectly content with sleeping on a chair if I need to."

I didn't want him sleeping on a chair because I know that won't be comfortable so I said "Y/n would you be fine with bunking with me. I feel as if it's my responsibility to keep an eye on your injuries...since you followed angel so my mind will be at ease." He said "it's not your fault for my injury. I did it out of my own good will." She said "Thank you...but that still doesn't put my mind at ease. So will you be fine with sharing my room."

Y/n pov
She has to realize it's not her fault for my injury and why is she so adamant with sharing her room with me. She is Royalty while I'm just a mere devil with unknown demonic powers...but she's the princess and heir to the throne so I have no choice but accept. I looked at her and said "if you insist that much I have no choice but to accept your offer." I watched her cheer up and said "give me a few moments and we'll both go to my room. You can sleep in my bed with me if you want to." I was caught off guard by her boldness so I said "I'm sorry but I have to refuse your offer of sleeping in your bed with you. Your from royalty and I'm just a mere demon so it doesn't set right with me due to our status." She walked over to her desk being quiet.

Charlie pov
Why does he care about my status so much. How hard is it for him to see the hints I'm clearly dropping for him....I can use my royal status but I don't like it. I should be straight forward with him. That's how mom got dad to understand what she was saying. I'll do it after I get done with this paperwork. I sat down at my desk and started organizing my paperwork and activity plans while occasionally glancing at Y/n.

Timeskip 20 minutes

Y/n pov
Her silence is deafening and the air feels so dense that not even a knife would cut it...she must be stressed and I noticed her glancing at me occasionally. I should probably go talk to her because I obviously screwed up something. I stood up and dusted my pants off and walked over to her desk and asked "Do you mind if I sit with you and possibly be of assistance?"

She jumped a bit startled from my sudden talking. She calmed down after holding her hand over her chest and said "Don't scare me like that Y/n." I apologized and said "so do you mind if I sit over here with you or not?" She looked at me and smiled softly and said "Sure let me grab you a cha-" I cut her off by saying "don't worry I already dragged the one from where I was sitting. I took a seat next to her and she handed me a stack of papers and said "can you file these by alphabetical order for me in that filing cabinet next to you?" I smiled softly and said "Sure Charlie I can." She hugged me and then thanked me. I started sorting the files and noticed they were team building activities. One caught my attention which was labeled Trust Falls. I said "Charlie what's with the team building exercises
especially the Trust Fall activity?"

Charlie pov
I listened to Y/n ask about the activities and I was shocked. Did I tell him about my end goal even. I said "Did I ever tell you my end goal with the hotel? Y/n shook his head no and I explained "ever since I was a child I hated watching my people get senselessly slaughter so I dreamt of building a hotel that redeemed sinners so I wouldn't have to watch them get slaughtered...but people just laugh at my dream and tell me it's not possible for a demon to go to heaven." I looked at him and seen he looked at me concerned and I asked "Do you think my dream is a joke Y/n?" I dreaded his answer but I felt him rub my back in circles and said "No I don't think your dream is a joke. I have faith that even the demons with the darkest and most corrupted souls can be redeemed. So yeah I have faith in you Charlie." My eyes went wide out of shock and I tackled him into a hug and started thanking him nonstop.

I heard him say "No need to be so worked up over it Charlie. I'll help you with your dream even if it's the last thing I do. So calm down Charlie. My father always told me that crying never looks good on such a beautiful woman." I blushed heavily at what he said. So I buried my head in his chest to not show him that I'm blushing. I felt his heart rate quicken. I eventually looked up at him and seen how red his cheeks were." He smiled warmly at me and he asked "you doing better now Charlie?"

I wanted to show him my appreciation so I crawled up and grabbed his cheek softly and brought my face close to him and brought him into a passionate kiss. It felt like my whole body caught on fire by giving my first kiss to him." After I opened my eyes I noticed both of us were engulfed by F/c flames. It was extremely odd because hellfire is usually scarlet red...but his flames was a bright F/c color.

Y/n pov
I opened my eyes and seen Charlie looking down at me confused. I then noticed that we were on fire but we weren't burning. I nervously said "As much as I enjoy you being dominant...I don't think right now is the time for that...type of activity." She blushed madly and quickly got off of me and apologized.

Charlie pov
I can't believe I just did that. I have no idea what came over me...I'm such an idiot for that. He might not like me now. I helped him to his feet and we were both blushing madly. I seen Y/n avoid contact and I watched him put his hand over the wound on his forehead. I heard him let out a small grunt of pain and I seen something begin to protrude from it. He rubbed the wound to try to soothe it and I realized that he was beginning to grow a demonic horn. I heard him mumble to himself and he let out a small yawn and stretched.

I decided it was time to stop for the night. I said "come along Y/n...I'm calling it a night now. I'm getting tired like you are." He nodded and his eyes were halfway open and he was struggling to stay awake. I decided to take the initiative to lead him to my room. I grabbed his hand softly and gently pulled him behind me and when we reached the elevator and entered I felt his head rest on top of my head and he hugged me from behind. I found it quite cute with him being half asleep and all of that. When we exited the elevator I opened my bedroom door and we entered and I shut the door behind us locking it. I helped him over to my bed and he subconsciously sat on it and his eyes closed fully which told me that he fell asleep. I changed into my pajamas and I seen him asleep still. I laid on the bed and pulled him into a laying position. I quickly fell asleep while cuddling him like a stuffed animal.