🦋

Author's Pov

It was midnight when everyone was sleeping in their rooms where in one room no one was still able to sleep.

His fingers were moving non-stop on the buttons of the laptop while his face was not moving from the screen.

There was a sudden knock on the window. I left my eyes from the laptop to that side.

Furrowing my eyes in confusion I got up from the chair going towards the window.

I opened it and saw y/n was standing there keeping a big smile on her face.

What she is doing outside at this time?

"Actually I couldn't sleep and I thought you couldn't either." She sarcastically said.

"I want to see that with you." She pointed her hand upwards at the moon and said.

I just chuckled at her behaviour.

''Hold on, I'm coming." I replied.

We sat on a bench in the backyard. A cool breeze was blowing.

"I didn't disturb you?" She asked staring at the moon.

"I can never be disturbed by you" I replied at her question.

"When did you get so close to me? I mean, if you look at everything from the beginning, what was our relationship like?" She took a pause

"Just like you used to be angry with me even when I used to hover around you, that dangerous look of yours which I never found dangerous but rather cute." She giggled remembering our first meet.

"You know the first time I saw you, the day you saved me from those goons, That's when I didn't see your face, I fell in love with you just by looking at your eyes. Don't know I never believed in love and-"

"Then why did you did?" I cutted between her.

She looked at me for a while.

"Because stars are many but moon is only the one, see." She said still looking at the moon.

While my eyes not moved from her.

She turned her face besides me. "Like that, people's are many, but you are the only one for me" She said staring into my eyes.

I took off my eyes from her to the other side. When she look at me like this, I swear I can't breath.

And the way this talks from where she buy this types of words which can melted anyone's heart.

"Are you stealing glances?" She asked.

"Don't love me this much, what If I can't love you back?" It whisperly came out of my mouth.

She hold my chin made it towards her.

"Look at me" She ordered me.

While I just looking down. It was impossible to face her. I feel like I might lose her.

"Tae, look up at me" Holding my face in both of her palms she made me to look at her.

"Whether you do it or not, I will always love you" she smiled.

"Okay Now do the same as I do" She sat properly getting all excited.

She raised one of her hand and made a half heart shape with it. She looked at me and gestured me to follow her actions.