33

disclaimers: i own aggtm and every pheobe bridgers song makes me cry but I can't stop listening.

amaris stood next to ravi, picking at her nails as they watch the fireworks.
"what's wrong?" ravi asks glancing down at her.
"i don't know, i just have a bad feeling. it's probably nothing." she mumbles and decides she was going to ignore the pit in her stomach. but of course that only lasted for a few seconds. "pip should have been here by now." she says searching for her phone before cursing, "i- I must have left my phone at home, give me yours."
ravi hesitates slightly taken aback before he comes to his senses, she had a demanding tone something was wrong. he unlocks his phone before handing it to her, watching as she scrolls trying to find a specific app and her eyes widening once she's clicked on the app.
"ravi." was all she was able to get out, but it was enough. it was enough because he knew her and he could read her, her tone, her expression. he takes the phone back his own eyes widening as he reads where pips location is.
"fuck." he curses reaches for her hand, "come on we need to go."
"wait," she says pulling back and pushing through the small sista bc e to get to her dad, "dad!"
"what? what's wrong?" he asks similarly to ravi he could read his daughter like a kids book.
"i-i can't explain but pips in trouble."
and with that sentence Victor was blindly following amaris and ravi.

---

when her eyes landed on pip laying on the ground and becca bell over her, she felt the pit that had started in her stomach widen and begin to swallow her whole.
Victor reacted faster than amaris, he lunges for becca ripping her off of his daughter and holding her down, the actions seemed slowed to amaris. the entire world was slowing down. beccas struggles against victors arms, ravis body brushing amaris as he moves towards pip. pip. pip, pippa, pipsquaek. her sister, laying there on the forest ground. becca was going to kill her pipsqueak
then the world returned to normal pace. then amaris games to her senses and rushed forwards falling to her knees beside her sister. somehow she made it to pip before ravi, somehow she didn't feel the sticks and racks poking her legs as she pulled pip into her lap. somehow the world fadded as amaris's mind reeled with thoughts.
what did becca do to pip? was she dying right now? would amaris lose her sister? no. no! she wouldn't let that happen she wouldnt let becca bell take pip from her like Elliot ward to sal from ravi.
"what did you do to her!" she yells whipping her head around to look at becca.
"hypnol," pips voice was small amd quiet so vastly different than her sisters."rohypnol in . . . tea."
amaris breath hitches and she looks up at ravi, her eyes wide and pleading. ravi nods knowing what she was telling him.
amaris didn't hear ravi as he called the police and told them he needed an ambulance instead she stared down at pip.
"stay with me pip please, please pip. I can't lose you pip."
"i might not remember. i might get mm . . . nesia. she’s in septic tank.
farmhouse . . . sycamore. that’s where-"
"I don't care. I dont care where andie is. andie doesn't matter, you do. so promise me your going to be okay."
"mm- mari-"
"fucking promise me pip!" she exclaims.
"maris." ravis voice was soft and calm, nothing compared to the panic he was feeling.
"how didddu you find me?" pip asks and amaris shakes her head.
"it doesn't matter!" she says rather harshly and ravi looks up at her.
"amaris."
"no ravi it doesn't matter how we found her! I just need her to be okay I need her to promise me!" she was yelling at ravi. why was she yelling at ravi? she didn't mean too, she just couldn't lose pip. "im sorry, your right. we um we used find my friends and- and-"
"and we knew as soon as we saw your location."  ravi finishes for amaris.
"it's okay pip. it's gonna be okay. I promise youre gonna be okay." amaris mumbles her voice breaking as pips eyes close.
everything was muffled as the cops and ambulance approach, ravis voice was nothing but vibrations as he held amaris who clung to pip with years rolling down her face. she couldn't hear anything until she was forcefully pried off pip by an officer so that the paramedics could get to pip.
that's when the sirens filled her ears along with the voices of everyone around here, the voice of the officer telling her to stop struggling, the voice  of Victor saying that he was going in the ambulance with pip, the voice of ravi telling victor that he would make sure amaris is okay and call leanne before telling the officer where pip had said that becca hid andies body. becca, becca. she was going to fucking kill becca bell.
pulling away from the officer harshly her eyes search for becca, darkening as they find their target. she found herself right in front of becca in less than a minute, then in a matter of seconds her hand was balled into a fist and colliding with beccas cheek.
ravi who stood, talking to an officer gasps when he sees, out of the corner of his eyes, his mari punch becca bell.
"no, she drugged my sister! she deserves to be punched! fuck you let go of me!" she yells against the officer who had pulled her away from becca.
ravi rushed over to them and takes amaris from the officer grasp, trapping her in his own, "moon, you need to take some breaths and calm down." ravi whispers in her ear, she seemed to relax some in his grasp.
"ravi, she drugged pip. she going to fucking kill her."
"I know. i know. so let's go to pip let's go to the hospital."
"okay." she breathes out, "okay let's go."

a/n
so i can't decide if I'm gonna do the three month time skip and just skip over Christmas or not so I'm gonna eeny meeny miny mo it
double post cause I feel bad that I've been inconsistent.