19

disclaimers: i do not own agggtm but my mom just bought horses and i named mine bambi so ive got bambi and thumper.

amaris and pip arrived home at the same time, ravi briefly greeted pip before she walked inside leaving ravi and amaris on the porch.
"so, moon, i actually wanted to ask you something," ravi says scratching the back of his head, "and you can say no, or think about it for a little bit or something. im mean you can do and answer however you want." ravi rambles bringing a smile to amaris face.
"ravi, what is it? why are you so nervous?" she asks leaning against the piller of their porch.
"uh, i- would you want to go out and get dinner or-or lunch with me sometime?' ravis words made her heart skip a beat. he doesnt mean it like that, dumbass. she thinks, so she tilts her head and says.
"we just did that ravi. do you have a fever are you coming down with something, that makes you forget?" she says a playful smile on her face and she uses the back of her hand to mockingly see if he has a fever.
ravi chuckles and shakes his head grabbing her hand and intertwining their fingers, "i mean like a date, moon." amaris freezes she felt like her heart stopped or maybe sped up a million times, "i- you you can say no. i shouldnt have asked anyway. and the time fucking sucks, im sorry." ravi drops her hand and steps back.
"what- no, ravi, i-" amaris steps forward and grabs his hand again, "i would absolutely love to. i just i wasnt expecting you to say that."
amaris watches as ravis lips tug into a smile, he lets out a breath of relief, "really?"
"mhm" she hums nodding her head with a smile, "what you thought id reject you?"
"well- yea, you- your honestly way out of my league, moon." he says and amaris's smile widens and she scrunches her nose.
"you, ravi singh, are adorably stupid." she says patting his chest and walking towrads the door.
he stares at her seemingly in a trance. she called him adorable, and that was the only thing that was going through his mind. her hand falls from his as she opens her front door and that seemed to snap him out of the trance, "wait, um, tommorow? ill pick you up after school?" he asks and she smiles and nods.
"ill see you tomorrow, sun." she says her voice soft and quiet.
"yea, tommorow, moon." he mumbles back.
amaris's smile never dropped as she walked to the kitchen setting down her leftovers before going to living room where her parents and josh were.
"how bout you? d'you eat?" victor asks.
"yea, ravi and i got chinese. actually theres leftovers in the kitchen if you want them."
"oh, you and ravi are close huh?" leanne asks with a certain tone that made amaris blush and look away.
"mom." she groans.
"i think he wants to kiss her." josh speaks up from where he was playing with legos. amaris'shead snaps towards josh and deep red fills her face.
"what makes you say that?" amaris asks and josh just shrugs.
"well does he?" leanne asks with a smile.
yes. "how would i know that, mom?" amaris replies.
"do you want to kiss him?" leanne was a very persistent woman.
yes, a million times, yes. "i dont know."
just as leane was about to ask something else pips voice travels downstairs, "has someone been in mine and maris room?"
"no we just got home." leanne calls up and amaris takes her chance to get away while her mom was distracted.
amaris walks into her room, pip was by her desk looking at something on her laptop but amaris pays no attention to her instead she was smiling to herself thinking about her and ravis date tommorow. she walks over to her bed and plugs in her phone, before grabbing her own laptop and opening it. she noticed it was already turned on and the password bar had words in it.
STOP THIS, AMARIS, IM SERIOUS.
amaris stares at the words her heart picking up and her chest heaving, "pip." she calls out grabbing pips attention, amaris not that pip also held a scared expression. "someones been in here." amaris says shakily as she stands and hands pip her laptop before looking down at pips.
YOU NEED TO STOP THIS, PIPPA.
the two sentances stared back at the twins whos hearts were banging against their ribcages. amaris's ears began ringing and pips voice was drowned out, her chest was heavy and her breaths were uneven, she suddenly felt dizzy. she gripped the back of pips chair and held her chest, pip was downstairs grabbing the spair key and amaris couldnt call out, she couldnt move, she felt like she couldnt breathe. all she could do was collapse so that she was sitting on the floor. it felt like itd been hours, really only seconds, but barney came and came right to her, licking her face repeatedly until amaris had finally calmed.
she wraps her arms around barney, pulling him into her lap. he happily complied and sat there, on her lap, his snout resting on her shoulder.

----

amaris couldnt sleep. at all. so she had crawled into pips bed but she still couldnt, and neither could pip. thats why they found themselves walking to josh's room and slipping into the bed. josh groaned but didnt wake as the bed dipped with the wait of their bodies. amaris felt josh move closer to her and rest her head on her stomach, his small arms wrapped around her and she sighed, feeling instantly comforted. her siblings were there and safe.  her family was safe, she only prayed that ravi was safe, if he was then the people that mattered most would be safe and she would be fine.

a/n
little shorter than what i wouldve liked but AHHHH RAVI AND MARI ARE GETTING THEIR FIRST DATE.
their date is going to be so aesthetic bro.
also double post because i am WAY too fucking excited for all to read next chap