31

disclaimers: nothings new, i don't own aggtm.

"mom I would love for you to meet her but she's asleep." ravis voice fills amaris's ears as she stirs from her place on his couch, she couldn't quite hear his mom's response though she heard a few words.
"well....... she's pretty...... good taste."
"mom." ravi groans and a small smile finds its way to amaris's face. "look why don't you just meet her a different day, she's asleep. and sh- she doesn't sleep well." ravi glances over to where she layed, her hair somehow delicately falling into place even as she sleeps.
"fine, fine, but soon." ravis mom says before leaving the room.
ravi sighs before moving over to the couch and crouching in front if her, he gently moves a strand of hair behind her ear so he could see her whole face.
"take a picture it'll last longer." amaris mumbles opening her eyes and letting them adjust to the light.
"you were awake?"
"mhm, its very sweet you didn't want to wake me."
he rolls his eyes before standing up, amaris moving to a sitting position so he could sit next to her.
"what time is it?"
"8:45"
"ugh its too early." she groans and buries her head inbetween ravis arm and the couch.
"exactly why I wasn't going to wake you." he mumbles with a small smile
"shit! my parents are going to kill me!" she exclaims jumping up from the couch and rushing for her phone-- which Ravi had plugged in before he went to bed--- she grabs it a notices several missed calls from her mom and dad. "fuck, I'm gonna be like grounded for life." she groans looking at ravi who sat, smiling at her. "this isn't fucking funny, ravi."
"kinda is." he shrugs, "I texted pip telling her you were here."
"pips probably asleep."
"no i she responded when I sent the text last night, said she'd tell your parents."
"I'm still gonna be in trouble. fuck, they're going to kill me. I'm going to be grounded until I'm fucking 80." amaris panics as she begins pacing.
"okay okay." ravi says standing up and grabbing her arms to stop her pacing, "just take a deep breath, you'll be fine maris. just go home and explain everything to them." he says calmingly and amaris nods, he places a small kid on her forehead before helping her gather her stuff.

--

she wasn't quite sure what to expect when she got home but she definitely didn't expect pip to still be in bed and Leanne to be so calm about amaris sneaking out.
"where did you go? pip said you were with a friend, what friend?"
"uh, ravi."
"you snuck out to ravis house and stayed the night?" Leanne asks with a raised brow.
"yes. but it wasn't like you think, I just- I couldn't sleep so I went over but nothing happened we just watched a movie till I fell asleep."
"you know you still have to have some sort of consequence right?"
"I know."
"okay I'll figure that out later but first why ravi? why'd you go to his house?"
amaris shrugs, "i dunno. he makes me feel safe, I guess. I don't know why."
"hmm well I have a few ideas."
"you going to share with the class?"
"no." leanne replies with a wide smile.
"okay then." amaris whispers slowly.

----

amaris was sitting on the kitchen counter eating out of a box of captain crunch when she heard ravi' s voice from the front door.
"hello sarge, is mari..." ravi trails off when amaris walks to the door her hand still in the cereal box, she wore a black tank top and plaid pajama pants. ravi stifles a laugh as her eyes widen at the fact his parents stood behind him.
"fuck." she curses under her breath and sets the cereal box on a small dresser that sat by the door, she hurriedly brushed the cereal dust off her hands and pulled her lips into a bright smile.
"anyways, this is my mom, nisha. and my dad, mohan." as ravi spoke amaris examine his parents, mohan held a bouquet of flowers and a box of chocolates, and nisha had a bright smile. "parents, this is the mari and pip, her sister." the polite hellos all got jumbled together. "so, they called us in to the police station earlier. they sat us down and told us everything, everything we already knew. and they said they’d be holding a press conference once they’ve charged mr ward, and will release a statement about sal’s innocence." ravi says glancing at amaris, noting her small flinch that he always notices whenever elliot was mentioned, he imagined it was because of the unwanted flash of memories that probably flooded her brain anytime elliot ward was mentioned.
when leanne and victor came up behind pip and amaris ravi did the introductions again.
"so," he contnued once everyome was aquainted, "we all wanted to come over and thank you, pip, mari. this wouldn’t have happened without you guys."
"I don’t quite know what to say. because of what the three of you did, you guys and ravi, we now have our boy back. you’ve given Sal back to us, and there are no words for how much that means." nishas eyes were the same as ravi and sals.
"these are for you, i’m sorry, we weren’t quite sure what you’re supposed to get for someone who’s helped vindicate your dead son, but ravi said you like carnations." the last bit of mohans sentence was directed at amaris as he handed her the bouquet and pip the roses.
"yes, i do, i love them, um would you guys like to come in?" she asks polity as she takes the flowers.
"yes do come in I'll put on a pot of tea." Leanne says and ravi steps forward, imeidietly engulfing amaris in a hug.
she giggles, the sound muffled by his chest, "ravi i love your hugs, i really do, but crushing my carnations."
ravi chuckles and shakes his head, "I don't care."
"i do!" she squeals pulling away and frowning at the crushed carnations as ravi hugs pip. amaris's frown was short lived because nisha quickly pulled her into a hug. and then hugs were exchanged between all 7 of them.
"what are you guys doing?" josh's voice pulls everyone's attention.
everyone dispersed after that; nisha, leanne, and pip went to the kitchen and victor, mohan, and josh went back to the living room, that left amaris and ravi.
amaris was back to frowning at her crushed carnations while ravi was simply admiring her. everything about her was so beautiful, even her frown, although he really hated seeing it on her face.
"I'll buy you new ones, moon." Ravi mumbles hooking his thumb under her chin and lifting her head up to look at him.
"you'd do that?"

"id do anything you want." Ravi mumbles wholeheartedly meaning his words.

a/n
guys I'm so sorry for not posting pls forgive me