With the door being opened, those who were in the common area stopped what they were doing as they observed the person who opened the door and saw that it was Mizuki.

"Hey there Yagi" the one who said this was Kirishima with grin on his face....until his eyes widen when he saw the other person behind Mizuki.

"No way, Itadori!!"

When Kirishima said that, everyone minus a select few walked over and saw the one and only Yuji Itadori,who smiled.

"In the flesh, hey everyone" as he said that....he was suddenly pinned down by someone who had a wide grin on their face.

"My Pink haired Buddy!!"

As soon as Izuku heard that, he couldn't help but look upend saw that Mina Ashido was the one that pinned him down, he could only blush a bit at how close the girl was with Sukuna howling at what he was seeing.

'A++!! A++, we hit the jackpot! I bet she's freaky, please let it be true!!'

Izuku had to internally groan while raising his body up, "It's good to see you too, Ashid-" he stoppedwhen she gave the boy an angry pout that she found adorable and with a sigh, he pat her on the head, "It's good to see you again, Mina"

With that she smiled at the boy whole also whining as she was being pulled away from Izuku by none other than Momo Yaoyorozu.

"Mina that's enough, it's clear that Itadori-San isn't just here to pay us a visit" she simply said towards the pink skinned girl.

"Awwww come on! Why you gotta stop me, just look at him! He's literally someone who just wants a nice hug"

Mina said towards Momo, whi gave the pink haired boy a slight look before she turned away.

Izuku meanwhile was now back on his feet as he interacted with some of the guys and hearing about what they've been doing.

It was close to being dark out and we see Izuku outside, feeling the wind blowing through his hair.

"They really are nice people...except for a select few" Izuku said....but then he sighed.

"But I shouldn't be waiting, I need to find her"

"Find who?"

Izuku turned around and met the eyes of Class 1A's teacher, Shota Aizawa.

Izuku looked at the sky with a lot going on in his mind, "There's someone who is important to me that's missing and I have a feeling she's close by"

As he said that, Aizawa walked close to boy, "And you think this person who's missing might be involved with skeptical  people?"

"That's what I'm thinking of being the case...but at the same time....I want to see how much your students....are not traumatize form the events that occured, I know for fact that anyone would at least just....not even come back"

When Izuku said that, Aizawa sighed, "Even I thought, they would quit...but they're strong and they'll keep aiming higher to achieve their goals"

Izuku chuckled, "Yeah that seems to be the case"

"And it seems I haven't thanked you yet....Thank you for being there at the summer camp and helping the students as best as you can, Yuji Itadori"

As Aizawa said that, Izuku smiled, "I appreciate it....but it was a team effort, the students did what they could to stops the ones who were doing harm"

After that, they were both in silence but it wasn't awkward...in fact it felt natural to them as they both respected each other.

Chapter End.
Hope you guys enjoy.