my story is being plagiarized

- UPDATE (19th April 2024): the "author" has now unpublished the story. the issue seems to be fixed, at least for now. we'll keep an eye on things. thank you so much for you kind messages and support! x

Hello, you lovely people! I wish I was here to write something in a happier tone. I'm here to ask for your help. Several people have brought to my attention that BRIZO is being copied word by word by a "writer" called cl4nes_ and the story they're "writing" it's called «My crazy girl».

I'm contacting Wattpad about this, as well as this person, but still I'd like to ask for your help. I'm not sure if it's possible to report a story, but if it is, please, do it. If not, I'd be happy with people leaving comments so people know that it is not an original story by this author.

Writing fanfiction is great, and I know I do not own JJ Maybank. But Brizo is my child. Honestly, she's everything to me. Writting her has taken me out of so many dark places. And I'm not willing to let someone else steal her from me.

I'd be happy to help anyone who reached out to ask about writing tips, storylines, ideas or whatever they'd like to know. My DMs are always open to anyone who wants to get in contact with me, and anyone can find my email on my profile. I feel like there's no excuse to copy someonelse's work. And I'm not going to lie, I'm mad about this.

Thanks to everyone who reached out to me to point out this issue. You're awesome <3

-Circe