stay away (powderblue)

Start from the beginning

"W-William! William Benjamin Pines.", the bluenette answered, growing flustered. Pyronica huffed.

Then she threw herself at me.

For the rest of the afternoon I had to listen to my brother trying to impress the person I was in love with and flirting like there was no tomorrow. I grew quiet, but noone seemed to notice.

Of course. Zad was sooo cool. And I was just good ol' boring me. How could he wrap Will around his finger so easily?!

When we came home, I tried to go straight to my room, but of course granny stopped me.

"How was your afternoon? It's pretty late, did you have dinner yet?", she asked.

"It was awesome! We had Pizza with the crew!", Zad suddenly answered.

"My crew. They are MY crew!", I cried out angrily.

"Geez, what's gotten your panties in a knot? Chill.", my brother laughed. I stormed off.

In my room, I called Bill.

"What's up, Taddie bear?", he chuckled.

"I swear to fucking God, if you call me that ever again, I will behead you.", I snapped.

"Geez. Sorry. I was just trying to be funny. What's with your mood?", he huffed.

"Oh, IT'S FINE! Maybe you'd rather talk to my awesome brother!", I continued being angry.

"Listen. If you called me, to yell at me, I'm going to hang up. BUT I know you're just angry, so tell me what's bothering you.", my best friend sighed.

I took a deep breath.

"I'm sorry. I'm just so tired of hearing Zad talking about his 'awesome' self. He's been here for less than I day and I'm already tired of him.", I then explained.

"Oh. Well, he did seem a bit like a prat, if you ask me. Give him a chance. Maybe he's just insecure or something. ",

"I mean...well. You're right."

"I, my friend, am always right. Except for when I'm not. But despite that, I'm always right.", Bill laughed.

We talked for another hour, before I went to bed.

The next week I tried to avoid my brother.

I did not care enough to wonder what he was doing, until one day, when I came home, I found a very flustered William in our kitchen. His hair was a bit messy and his neck covered in hickeys.

When he saw me, he blushed even more.

"Please don't tell Bill.", he mumbled.

"Hey babe, you we don't have strawberry. You want chocolate or vanilla?", Zad suddenly called from the fridge.

"Vanilla!", Will answered. I stared at my brother, that came out of his corner with a cup of vanilla icecream.

"Did you fuck William?!", I blurted out.

"I mean, I think so. Don't you, Willi?", Zad smirked. Then he handed Will the cup and went to get a spoon.

I felt so disgusted. William was 16. Zad was 21.

"Oh, don't worry, Taddie bear. He liked it.", my brother kept his awful smirk. I wanted to punch him right into it. With a chair.

"You are sick.", I growled. Then I walked away.

In my room I locked the door and burst into tears. William, how could you fall for him? William, you deserve so much better!

Why?