𝟎𝟕𝟐 | Timeless

             THEO DID NOT UNDERSTAND OPHELIA'S sudden change of heart. From hating Mariana Cooper for most of her time here at Hogwarts, the blonde was now hanging out with her.

Indeed, now Ophelia barely even had time for Theo, she was constantly spending time with her new friends.

Her new friends being Astoria, and Mariana.

Pansy Parkinson occasionally hung out with them, and the more time Ophelia spent with the Slytherin girl, she realized that the Pansy she was with now, and the Pansy she had known in the past were two completely different people.

The old Pansy was racist, selfish and not to be rude, but a complete bitch. Later, Ophelia realized that she too had been pretending to play the role of a pureblood heiress in this large, twisted performance of the war between good and the evil.

Pansy and Mariana were a rather cute couple, even Ophelia would admit that. The Parkinson girl was older by a year, and fiercely protective of the shy, quiet Gryffindor girl, constantly defending her against Ginny, who always wanted to talk to Mariana.

Pansy did not even let Ginny come close to her girlfriend. The moment the youngest Weasley would take two steps towards her ex best friend, Pansy would shoot a quick curse her way.

Of course, when Lord Parkinson found out that his only daughter, his only heiress liked girls, and that she was currently with a mudblood, he disowned her. Ophelia knew the same would have happened to her had she made her fraternizing with Colin public.

Pansy never cried. When Ophelia asked Pansy if she felt bad, Pansy shook her head.

"Live with no regrets," she shrugged. "I'm almost seventeen. I was going to leave that hellhole anyway," she remarked loudly. "You must marry well," she imitated her parents with a scoff. "Those are the words I have grown up hearing. And frankly speaking, they never cared about me anyway. I was just a dowry. Nothing else." She shrugged once more, before turning to face her girlfriend admiringly, her hand slung around Mariana's neck. "To Mari, I'm more than my last name."

Mariana blushed very darkly, and Ophelia knew that Pansy was indeed right. To live without regrets, isn't that the finest feeling in the world? 

There were so many things Ophelia regretted at the moment, but if she could just... follow her heart, then she would never live to regret anything, right?

Once again, the blonde was discovering new things about life almost every day, picking up pieces of different people to build herself. Who was she? Why was she created? What was her purpose in life?