𝟎𝟓𝟏 | Tied Together With a Smile

             SHE WAS SO GODDAMN BEAUTIFUL. Especially when she was angry. The thought crossed his mind every single time he saw her. She was so incredibly feminine it made Theo's heart hurt like hell, how every time he was rendered completely breathless by her mere presence.

If only she knew how much she affected him.

He would die for her. In a heartbeat.

But he would also live for her.

Theodore always knew she was beautiful, but when she was angry, or mad, God, that hit at a whole other new level.

Which was why when Ophelia Malfoy looked so incredibly livid because of his presence, it took Theodore every inch of holding back his body so as not to pin her to the vanishing cabinet and kiss the daylights out of her.

He would have done it.

And he knew she would even kiss him back.

But her brother was right there.

And boy did he not want to get on the wrong side of his best friend...

Once upon a time he had been stupid enough to get caught by Draco.

Now he wasn't so stupid anymore.

Which brought him back to his problem.

Currently, she was fuming, hands on her hips as she glared at him, and her brother, eyes narrowed.

"What the fuck is he doing here?" she hissed.

Theo's eyes were not focused on her words, but rather, her lips, and how desirable she looked when those vulgar swearwords left her innocent lips. 

Theodore was here for only one reason.

Her.

Of course, he'd help his best friend, who was a death eater, but the main reason why he'd insisted on helping him so strongly was because he would get to see her more often.

And perhaps get closer to her.

Not make her hate him.

Gain her trust.

Protect her.

Love her.

"He knows," Draco explained, before Theodore could.

And she cursed again, with those beautiful lips, and she cut him off when he tried to speak. If it were anyone else, Theodore would be mad at them.

But not her. Never her.