𝟎𝟔𝟐 | Sweet Nothing

THE FIRST WEEK OF FEBRUARY dragged itself along the month, trying to pass as slowly as possible, unlike its brother January had

             THE FIRST WEEK OF FEBRUARY dragged itself along the month, trying to pass as slowly as possible, unlike its brother January had. Instead of getting warmer, the weather only got colder and more snowy, which made it practically impossible for Ophelia to spend much of her time in the beloved outdoors.

After Theo had shown her the special tree at the edge of the Forbidden Forest, it had become Ophelia's favorite spot, when before, she used to go to the Astronomy tower every time she felt sad or lonely, or even just needed time to think.

But due to the snowy storms outside, it was almost impossible to spend even five minutes outside without freezing to death, no matter how bundled up one was.

Thankfully, Ophelia didn't have much need for the Astronomy tower either, as she no longer needed comfort or solace from the universe, seeing as the past week was absolute heaven on earth.

She was happy. 

Nobody and nothing could ruin her mood, not even Weaselette and Cooper.

Now that she had gotten done with her transfiguration OWL, there was no need for her to attend any of the transfiguration classes with her year anymore, as now she was in NEWT level transfiguration, much to Professor McGonagall's pleasure. The professor allowed her to use the extra time to study her other subjects, whilst once a day, for half an hour, she would meet Professor McGonagall in her office and learn transfiguration at a NEWT level.

Of course, this also gave her free time to spend with Theo and Draco whilst the rest of her year would be attending transfiguration. 

Draco spent most of his time in the Room of Requirement, and he often had Crabbe and Goyle keeping a lookout for any passers-by, both disguised as tiny first year girls using Polyjuice potion that Theo had managed to steal from Professor Slughorn.

Though Draco could never fully trust Crabbe and Goyle, so he merely insisted that Ophelia and Theo could keep an eye on them when they had time to kill.

So her free lessons would often be spent like this; watching Crabbe and Goyle with Theo.

Of course, if anyone asked what she was doing, she merely gave them the excuse that she was a prefect, and she was merely doing her duties.

During the time spent with Theo, Ophelia got to know him better. He was arrogant, cocky, confident and annoying, but he was also caring, fiercely protective and sincere. 

She knew then that the Theo from her childhood did not die, or leave, but had grown up, and had been waiting for her to grow up too.

They still spoke of their childhood though.

And of Colin.

Ophelia's favorite subject to talk about was Colin. She would tell Theo about all the times Colin had taken photographs of her, and defended her... And Theo only listened and nodded, giving the blonde the most wonderful feeling of actually being listened to for once.