𝟎𝟒𝟔 | When The Party's Over

              OPHELIA'S HEAD WAS ABOUT TO burst. She was absolutely sick and tired of hearing about the marvelous, wonderful Dean Thomas, Ginny Weasley's boyfriend.

Ginny made sure to rub Dean in Ophelia's face every single time she saw her.

What's more, Ginny would talk about how all the other boys eyes her and asked her out, even though she had a boyfriend, indirectly emphasizing that she was the it girl of Gryffindor and the center of attraction.

Ginny and Dean were like the king slug and queen slug. They were always glued to each other and snogging.

Everywhere, in the common room, in the corridors, in the Great Hall and even in the quidditch lockers.

Ophelia was absolutely sick of it.

It was always the worst right after quidditch practice, when Ginny would drag Mariana and Dean into the locker rooms and instantly start snogging Dean. The couple would then go into the shower rooms together, leaving the rest of the Quidditch team feeling very strange and awkward, as strange sounds could be heard from the outside.

Ophelia always found it very uncomfortable, especially when she noticed Mariana sitting on the bench by herself, waiting for Ginny to come out.

One time Ophelia was done changing from her Quidditch robes, and she noticed Mariana sitting alone on the bench that Ophelia had put her bag down on.

As she took her bag, she sent Mariana a sad smile.

A smile that meant that she knew what it felt like to be left alone.

Mariana smiled back.

Ophelia couldn't help the curious question that burst forth from her lips. "What are they doing in there?" she whispered.

Mariana raised a brow, suddenly taken aback by the very innocent question that left Ophelia. "They're doing it," Mariana emphasized.

"It?" Ophelia asked. "Kissing?"

Mariana shook her head. "They're having sex."

"Oh," she muttered, her cheeks pinking as she grabbed her bag and quickly left the changing rooms, wondering what on earth sex was. 

Mariana had said it like it was so obvious, but Ophelia had no clue what the word meant. Maybe she'd ask Draco. He might know.

Ophelia had looked through the library, but she found no book on vanishing cabinets. She even checked the restricted section, but there was not even a single book on vanishing cabinets. Finally, she decided to write to Mr. Harper and ask him if he could find her a book on vanishing cabinets.