Unrealistic ending

S E O N G M I

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

I stood in front of the mirror as I dressed up, I wore a floral dress that reached my mid thigh. I didn't do much make up but I looked pretty. I didn't have work today and Jungkook's company was going well too. Yoobin was handling the company right now.

I went out and wore my shoes. It was a sunny and bright day, I was happy today. I took the car keys and got out of the house locking it. I still don't have any maids, no one can clean my house like I do. I sat inside the car and drove off. The trees and plants looked so pretty today, maybe because I'm in a good mood. Everything is pretty.

I stopped my car in front of a bakery and picked up the cake I gave the order for, yesterday. After paying, I kept the cake in the passenger seat and drove again. I was nearing his place but I stopped on my way, I saw the flower shop.

I picked up some red roses and white lilies. It was the perfect combo. Parking my car in his parking, I got out and went inside using his key, he isn't home yet. I called Taehyung. "Is everything ready?"

I said. "Noona... You've asked this for the 10th time now... I'll ruin your surprise if you keep on asking." He said as I rolled my eyes. "I'll kill you before you do that!" I said. I heard Yoobin's voice. "Unnie! Don't listen to him. Everything is ready, don't worry!" She said and I smiled.

"I wish you were my sibling instead of him... I wish mom and dad didn't pick him up from the trash can that day." I said. I heard Yoobin laugh as Taehyung mumbled something.

"Guys he's coming!" I said as I heard the front door open. "Noona, don't over excite yourself, it's us!" He said as they came inside. "Unnie, we came here to help you get ready too!" She said. I frowed. "Me? Why should I get ready?" I asked her.

"You're his girlfriend! You should get ready too!" She said as she showed me a beautiful wine coloured dress. "It's pretty..." I said as I looked at the dress. "Oh come now... I'll get you ready!" She said and pulled me towards the stairs and pushed me inside his room.

"Wear it! Fast! He'll be here any moment!" She said as closed the door. I nodded. It hugged my body perfectly. It was tight on my curves and a bit frilly near my knees.

I opened the door and heard her gasp. "Unnie! Your curves are so freaking pretty!" She said. I smiled at her. "Does it look good?" I asked her.

"You look absolutely stunning! I don't think he'll be able to stay back when he sees you!" She said. My smile widened.

"Come! He's already down! I and Taehyung will leave now! You both can have fun!" She said excitedly. "He's already here?" I asked. My heart was beating loudly.

She patted my shoulder. "All the best!" She said and walked downstairs as I stood there taking deep breaths. I walked downstairs but something erked me.

It wasn't the decorations I told Taehyung to do! It was completely different! The house was covered with tulips as I walked down. My every step was taken on hundreds of tulip petals. I looked around as I spot lighted pointed to somewhere.

I looked back and saw him standing there. My breath hitched. He looked gorgeously handsome!

I'm happy that he fought that war of life and is still alive today...