⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ 27 ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

S E O N G M I

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

I sat up breathing heavily. My mind doesn't seem to get out the image of Yee-chul. I felt a hand on my waist and looked back to see Jungkook sleeping. I removed his hand and walked towards the balcony.

I checked my phone and saw the headlines.

CEO committed suiside.

Gulping a big lump, I kept my phone away. I leaned on the railing, looking at the moon. Jisung..... He's back. Even uncle is here. I don't have a good feeling about this.

I have Jungkook with me now and seriously, I feel safer. The moment I saw him on TV, I knew he was my Jungkook and meeting him confirmed it. Though I didn't like him being a dickhead, it still felt nice to be around him.

Uncle's words from years back repeated in my head.
I'll come back for you.

Why does he want to ruin me again? I see that he didn't recognize Jungkook. He's on the safer side then and I'm thankful for that.

To be honest, I'm fearing my future now and specially my fear is towards Taehyung. I don't want him to get hurt again because of me. I'll be okay if they kill me but I won't let Taehyung be hurt again.

I went inside and sat on the edge of the bed, drinking water that was kept on the side table. I went inside the sheets, closer to Jungkook and wrapped my arms around his torso. He looked cute while sleeping.

I removed his hair from his eyes, cupping his cheek in my hand, I slowly caressed it. He hummed as his eyes slowly opened. He kept his hand under my head and pulled me closer to snuggle. He caressed my back with his other hand.

"It's okay, love. I won't let anything happen to you..... I'll protect you." I looked up at him and saw that he was already staring at me with half closed eyes. Smiling a little, I pecked his lips. He smiled, and circled his hands around me.

"Sleep now... You have an event to attend tomorrow." He said. Wait! I didn't tell him. I tried to look up at him, only for him to keep his hand on my head to restrict my movements. "I know everything. Now sleep." He said with his deep voice.

I shrugged it off and slept while cuddling him.

★★★

The dress looks classy and I look fabulous. Jungkook left for him company in morning after breakfast and I'm getting ready to go the inauguration party of Mr. Park's company.

I sprayed some perfume and looked at myself in the mirror. "Whatever happened. It was not your fault Seongmi." I sighed and walked out of the room. Going down, I saw Yerin sitting on the couch. I cleared my throat to let her know I'm here. She stood up and bowed. "Let's go." I said, she nodded her head and followed me out.

"Mr. Jeon will be there too." She said. That's how that flying bee knew about the event.

I nodded my head and looked outside. The weather is gloomy and I like it.

Reaching the company, I saw Jihoon standing at the entrance smiling as my car stopped in front of him. I got out, he greeted me with a bow and we both walked inside the party.