⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ 23 ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

S E O N G M I

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Looking at the time. Gosh! I should start working again. It's 12:07 midnight and the work isn't complete yet. Well, I don't have to care about the timing here cause I have a room where I can sleep and fresh up. In my company there are 3 floors assigned as the rest place, a lot of people work till late so there are beds and washrooms for all of them. I have a the top floor that is the 67th floor.

Working on my laptop again, I drank my coffee. The time ticked and I didn't realize it's 4:00 in the morning now. I completed my work. That's when I again saw an email with a red heart.

I stared at it hoping that it will disappear. Clicking on it, I flinched seeing a broken porcelain doll. I dragged the mouse down to read what's written on the email.

You looked just like this.... Hope it reminds you of the past. See you soon vixen. ;)

I kept my hand on my chest to feel my heart beat raising. What does he mean by see you soon? Closing my eyes, I leaned back on my chair.

What he did to me wasn't enough that he's here to ruin all this again!?

I remember the times he caused me pain but I had someone with me, who knew what I was going through, who understood me. Without knowing a smile formed on my lips when I remembered our small moments.

"Oh! Seongmi! You're smart. Just like a vixen."

"Vixen? What is that?"

"It's a female fox."

"If I'm vixen. Then you're a fox."

"Why am I a fox?"

"Don't you want to be my fox?"

"Hm..."

"Is it something you need to think about!?"

"Haha.. I'm just kidding... Sure.. I'll be your fox."

Both of them called me the same nickname but in both the feelings were different.

The memories repeated in my head like a broken tape. I liked him. I know I was very young and probably didn't know the meaning of like or love. But I did, I did like him. He's one of the person I don't want to forget. I hope he's doing well.

Looking out of the glass windows, I sighed. The city lights were beginning to close as the sun was rising.

I loved the sight in front of me. I got up and went to elevator. Reaching the 67th floor I stepped out and went inside to freshen up.

TIME SKIP

I still can't believe I've had sex with Jungkook, even the thought of it makes me red. I haven't met him since 6 days, we haven't even called each other. This made me think if he regrets it.

Sitting on my chair, it was a lazy day today. I had no meetings and the projects have to start after a week. I gave my employees a break today. Well I guess the break was much needed.