⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ 13 ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

J U N G K O O K

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

I pulled my shirt a bit out from my sleeves and put on the cufflinks. Styling my hair again, I sprayed my Cologne. Hmm.... I look handsome. Winking at myself in the mirror for the last time I walked out of the room.

Seongmi and I can't enter the event together cause there are a lot of paparazzi lined up outside the hall

Seongmi and I can't enter the event together cause there are a lot of paparazzi lined up outside the hall. I wanted to see her before anyone else but it's okay.

Entering the hall I saw Taehyung standing there talking to some guests. He excused himself when he saw me. A huge smile covering his face.

He came and stood in front of me.

"Hyung, thank you." My eyebrows scrunched in confusion. "Thank you for what?" I asked.

"For letting me marry your sister. I promise to protect and love her all my life." He said, a smile made it's way to my lips. A smile of relief.

"I should be the one thanking you. I wasn't able to fulfill my duties as a brother for her but letting her marry a person like you makes up for everything." I chuckled a bit.

"Though you're going to have a tough life ahead." I added. He looked at me with a fake horrifying face. "I know right. They both have already teamed up." I nodded and patted his shoulder to give him some comfort.

"Oh... Noona's here." He said and looked at the entrance behind me. I slowly turned to see her walking inside looking like an angel. My mind went blank. The way her smile turns into sunshine. The way her eyes looks like the night sky, so calm. She's the most beautiful woman I've ever set my eyes on.

The way she talks make me wanna listen to her all day, everything about her is perfect. Everything.

She walked up to me and Taehyung. God! That dress!!

It makes me want to rip it apart- Jungkook stop it

It makes me want to rip it apart- Jungkook stop it. She smiled at Taehyung and damn! That's the time I realize I'm in deep shit. The hell! Out of all the people why do I have to like her!?

She talked a bit to Taehyung which I didn't understand as I wasn't paying attention to it. My whole attention was on her. The way her lips were moving, the way her eyes lit up when she talked to him, her hand gestures, that little smile, the way even her eyes smile.

I hate to say this. But I fucking like her.

Taehyung went away and now she was looking at me still with a small smile. I smiled back "You look pretty." I complimented.

She looked at me up and down playfully. "You don't look bad yourself." She said.

"You were the one who decided the menu right?" She asked taking a glass of champagne from the waiter. I took one too and sipped it, nodding my head to her question.

"Why did you keep everything oily? I can't eat anything here." She said giving a look at the buffet. I chuckled.

"Don't worry, there's a separate section for non-oily food." I said, she looked at me a bit shocked. "Really?" She asked.

Nodding my head "I know you won't eat anything oily so I've had them prepare a seperate section for you." I said.

"Wah! I didn't know you can be kind." This. This attitude of her gets under my skin but at the same time it challenges me. I like it.

"I can be really kind." Stretching the really part, I bent myself to her height, and looked straight in her eyes. Our faces so close that I can feel her breath on my lips, I didn't realize where we are but at this moment I didn't really care.

My eyes went to her lips, the way they parted, I smirked seeing her looking at my lips too. "Do you wanna see it?" I whispered. The tension between us can be cut by a knife. It was so tense.

"Omo, Jungkook, you're here!!!" We both flinched. Why!? Why now!!? I turned to look at Mrs. Choi. She's the one who always interfere. Well, she's trying to set me up with her daughter.

"Meet her, she's my daughter Yena. Remember I told you about her, she reached here today. You both will be a perfect match. Don't worry I'll talk to your parents." She said. I felt something poking my arm. I looked down so see Seongmi poking her finger.

"I'll leave first." She said and smiled at them and turned around.

I grabbed her waist and in a swift movement she was standing beside me with my hands a bit up from her waist.

"Mrs. Choi. Sorry. But I already have someone I like."

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Thank you for reading 💝