⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ 22 ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

J U N G K O O K

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Fuck Jungkook!! You shouldn't have revealed yourself like that. What if she remembers that I used that nickname!? Well I gave her that injection so she probably don't but what if she does!? I'm so fucking dumb!! I don't want her to get into trouble again!

Flashback.

"Oppa, we're going to school!" Seongmi shouted, I saw her taking Taehyung's hand and walking out of the house. "Take care." I said smiling as both of them looked so cute holding hands and walking. Chuckling I went inside to mom yelling at dad for not bringing enough money home.

I didn't want to meddle in their business but the things she's saying to him are too much.

"Are you spending all the money on one of your prostitute!?" She yelled... Dad was looking at her while gritting his teeth. I don't think this is gonna end well.

I sat on the dining table waiting for both of them to stop fighting and eat. But mom wasn't stopping. She started crying telling how much she's doing for us and even for Seongmi and Taehyung. I rolled my eyes hearing all that stuff.

Seongmi and Taehyung have been living with us for almost 2 years now. It's been long since their parents died.

I went outside to lawn, I can't hear them arguing anymore. I took out my ipod connecting the ear phones I plugged them in my ear I sat down on the grass. It was a sunny day. A smile formed on my lips as I looked at all tress and plants shining in the sun light.

I closed my eyes laying on the grass. I didn't know when sleep consumed me. Mom and dad are the perfect couple in front Seongmi and Taehyung then why not in front of me!? Why should I be the one to listen to all this!!?

I woke up when one of my earphone fell from my ear. I got up and looked at the sky. It's still daytime, I checked the time and it's already 3:30. Shit! I had to pick Seongmi and Taehyung.

Standing up, I turned towards my house to see all the blinds closed. Sliding the door to open I went inside. My steps halted to see blood on the floor. It wasn't just a drop or few it was a whole puddle! I opened the lights to see hand marks on the walls. My breathing accelerated.

What the heck is all this!? I heard some noises from mom and dad's bedroom. My legs were shaking, they weren't letting me move. With wobbly legs I moved towards their room. I opened it without knocking and the thing I saw made me wanna vomit.

Dad was stabbing mom, blood was gushing out from her stomach as well as mouth! She wasn't moving!! I went inside and pushed dad off her.

"Oppa.. Why didn't you come to pick-" I heard Seongmi... Looking back she had Taehyung's hand clutched tightly while she looked at mom and then at me. Her eyes showed how scared she was.

I got up and took a step towards them only for her to pull Taehyung in her embrace. "Seongmi... It's not what you think." I whispered looking down at my bloodied hands. Dad got up running towards the two. They both screamed and tried running out of the house but dad was fast enough to close the door before they can escape.

I went towards mom and cried seeing how lifeless she looked. Her face didn't had the shine, it looked dull. "Mom... Wake up... I'll take up some part time jobs to bring money home... Please... Please just wake up..." I shook her but no use. I cried hard. My tears weren't stopping.