⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ 31 ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

S E O N G M I

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

I looked back at Taehyung and Yoobin and they both had cuts and some scars on them. My blood boiled seeing Taehyung bleeding. I looked around but didn't see Jisung!

What the fuck!

"Taehyung... Where is Jisung!?" I asked him.. "I don't know... I was looking out of the window..." He said, I looked at Yoobin but she shook her head too. Where did that motherfucker go!?

I looked at the gun and then uncle, he was still in shock.

Wait! Where did Taehyung get this gun from!? I looked around the room for any sourse of guns but the table only had daggers. "Taehyung... Who gave you this gun?" I looked at him. He hesitated a bit "sorry noona... I'm not supposed to tell you this..." He said.

I frowned but then realisation hit me like an arrow. Jungkook! It has to be him! I went up to Taehyung.. "Tell me, it was jungkook!" I said and looked at his eyes. He didn't speak anything. "Taehyung... Please..." Tears welled up in my eyes... I was going through a lot of emotions at the same time. Fear. Sad. Anxious, everything... "Please... Tell me it was jungkook... Tell me he didn't betray me.. Please!" I looked up at him.

He slowly nodded, as it became a bit hard for me to breath. "He... He didn't betray me..." I said.

My body froze with fear again. "Where is he? Where is Jungkook?" I looked at Taehyung. He again didn't speak. "Fucking tell me where he is!!" I looked at Taehyung in his eyes.. "Please..."

"5th floor.." He mumbled. I nodded...

I gave him my gun. "Get out of here with Yoobin and uncle... You'll meet Jihoon at the entrance, let him take uncle with him and shoot with hesitation..." I said and ran towards the exit but I felt Taehyung holding my hand.

"I'm not leaving you here!" He said. I looked at him and smiled a bit. "Yoobin is your priority Tae.. Get her out safely... I'll be okay..." I said and got his hand off me as I run towards the 5th floor.

I could heat groans and sounds of punching while I climbed the stairs... Please... Please be okay... I repeated those words again and again.

As I reached the 5th floor... I saw bodies... Everywhere. I walked towards the sounds of the groans and punches as I picked up a two guns from the floor.. I stood behind a wall and that's when I saw Jungkook... He was fighting a group of guards... I moved a bit back so no one can see me. I removed my top, that left me only in my bra and wrapped the gun's front part with it. It will work as a silencer.

I aimed my gun at one of the person Jungkook was fighting and shot him. It was followed by a long silence. No one spoke anything. I aimed my gun again and shot other 2 on their heads. I finally got out of the hiding place showing myself in front of them...

"Seongmi..." I heard Jisung but my full focus was on Jungkook. His lower lip was bleeding, his eyes had a blue patch, a bleeding scar on his cheek, his hand was bruised.

I saw guards surrounding us.. Well they were not guards.. They didn't have any weapons.. I looked at Jungkook and threw one of my guns to him as we both stood with us backs pressed up against on another.. We shot many people... I saw some people entering and they were taking down Jisung's guards.

My gun was over with its bullets as I jumped on one of he guard, making him fall, wrapped my legs around his head and snapped! I took the rod that he was holding and pierced it through the other ones neck, my eyes closed as the blood splashed on me.

I pushed the two of them away from me and kicked one of them in his groin. He cried in pain and then I smashed his head on the wall. I felt sick! But to live, I have to kill them! The guards were finally less.

I felt relieved. Those are our people! The FBI people. Finally all of them were out of our way as I looked at Jungkook while panting. I went near him and slapped him, but he didn't say anything.

"You..." I tried speaking but my words got stuck as my eyes welled up with tears.

"You're an asshole! Did you thinking I wouldn't know!? Did you think, it was good to put yourself in danger like that!?" I slapped his chest as tears left my eyes... He held my hands and wiped my tears. He hugged me tightly as I cried in his embrace. "I'm sorry love.. I'm so sorry..." He said.

"I... I felt it was real... When I looked at your eyes... They were so empty that they scared me... I... I can't bear to see them again... Please... Never do this again!!" I cried harder. He soothed my back and I snuggled to him more.

"I'm sorry.." Just as he said that... I felt him change our positions. I tried getting out of his arms to see what is happening but then a gun shot rang and jungkook's body jolted.

I froze on my spot. No... "Jungkook..." I whispered to him...

Another shot rang but it wasn't for Jungkook... I heard a body collapse in the background.

"Jungkook... No..." I said as I felt his body going limp. I held him up as my surroundings blurred. My only focus was Jungkook.

I sat him down on the ground. "Jungkook.. Please..." I said as he looked at me with a small smile.

"You... You l-love butterflies... Right?" He said as tears left my eyes and I nodded.

"Sorry... I.... I wanted to take.... You... To a butterfly garden... I... I'm... Sorry..." He said.

I shook my head... "We'll go there together... Please..." I looked back and saw Jihoon calling for an ambulance.

"Jungkook... Just keep your eyes open..." I said to him as I kept my hands on his cheeks.

"Don't do this to me..."

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Thank you for reading 💖