⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ 7 ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

J U N G K O O K

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

"These are the designs which will be showcased on our next show. Make sure they all look exactly the same. It's a global designing show so I don't want any mistakes. And I'll give you the list of all the people invited. Make sure to send the invitation." I said and dismissed the meeting.

"Mr.Jeon you have no other meetings but you have to look as some of the designs. They all are sent to your computer." Soobin said and kept my coffee in front of me. I nodded and leaned back in my chair.

"I'll see to it. I'm going to the Kim corp. Right now, and you are coming with me." I said and got up.

"Why me? What am I going to do there? Stand and see your faces while you talk?" He said and looked at me annoyed. The guts this man has.

"Yes, that's exactly what you're going to do." Walking out of the conference room I started walking towards the elevator.

"I'm not coming." He said but was still following me. I didn't reply to him making him whine.

I have a brilliant plan for Seongmi. She doesn't have to marry that bullfrog.

I sat inside the car. Looking at the sulking soobin, a small smile formed on my face. I like his sulking side better.

I opened my phone and saw thousands of likes and comments on my new post. I do modeling as my part time job. Scrolling through the comments I noticed that people have mentioned Seongmi there. Oh why? Why are they mentioning Seongmi?

I read many comments saying,

"Seongmi and you are a perfect match."
"Jungkook and Seongmi are the power couple."
"Guys, look at his shoes, they are exactly the one Seongmi wore on her new post too. They are wearing couple shoes. He's hinting that they both are dating."
"I support Seongkook."

What the hell is Seongkook? A ship name?

Wahh! We don't even talk without our egos shining and here we are being shipped. Social media is an dangerous platform.

Clicking on Seongmi's profile. I saw her posts. Her smile is pretty. Those pictures showed her dominance. The way her glare can ruin someone's life. And she knows it, she's aware of the power she holds.

We reached her company, getting out of the car I headed towards her cabin on the 24th floor.

"Why don't you understand? It will be good for you to marry me!" I stopped hearing Yee-chul's voice. Standing near the door I tried to hear their conversation. I know it's bad to eavesdrop but when it comes to business, nothing is bad or good.

"Why don't you want to marry me!? Is this because of that Jungkook!!!?? Are you sleeping with him!!? Wait....." There was a long pause.

"Does he know about your past? Look I'm here with you after knowing your past.... Will HE stay?" He asked in a mocking tone. I heard a loud thud, I guess she banged her hand on the table.

"Don't you fucking dare speak about my past. You're here....because I let you. Don't you dare play as a victim, if he didn't stop me that day, you would have been dead." I heard her. God!! What the fuck happened? I heard a loud laughter.

"I liked how you layed their, like a porcelain doll, broken into so many pieces that no one could have brought those back together...... Well you have some time. Think about marrying me." He said and I heard some footsteps nearing the door. I stepped away so he couldn't see me.

The door opened, he came out looking like a thug. Does he think that looks cool? Anyway. I entered her cabin and saw her taking some pills.

"Hey." I said and sat in front of her. She looked up and nodded.

"What are you here for?" She asked leaning back on her chair. The way she looked today, classy, elegant and just perfect.

"I'm here as your knight in shining armor." I said and kept a file in front of her. Her eyebrow automatically raised. Picking up the files, she read all of the pages and what I did was -admire her- look around the room.

"What's your deal Mr. Jeon? I still don't understand why you're helping me. AND don't give me the bullshit that your sister is marrying here. You very well know that the company won't affect them in any way." She was so calm while speaking that for a moment I forgot where I actually am.

"I'm helping you because I want to." She looked at me like she's trying to understand something.

"Anyway. This will benefit me too. Cause, Yee-chul is one of my rival. And for Mr. Louise, he sound like a complete jerk and I can't stand a bigger jerk than me." I said.

"What do you plan on doing?" She sighed and asked.

"These are some of the illegal stuff done by both of them, all the money that they have kept in their pockets actually belongs to some NGOs and childcare. Their is a hell lot business going behind our backs." I took the file from her and opened page 56.

"Look at this." I said and turned the file towards her. She read those and I can see that she's shocked.

"What the fuck! They perform Hysterectomy on 13 year old girls? That's ridiculous." (Removal of uterus) she said and read some more.

"What about their parents? Don't they say anything?" She looked at me curiously.

"Do you think if they speak they will be spared? Open page 63." Leaning back on the chair I let her read. She chuckle but her chuckle didn't hold any humor. It was an 'unbelievable' chuckle.

"These girls are the models they use?" She asked. Nodding my head I leaned towards her keeping my chin on my hand.

"Models are in great demand."

"What are your plans then?" She asked. I leaned more towards her. She kept her eyes on me.

"Let's work together."

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Thank you for reading 🦋🗡