𓆗 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐨 𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐥𝐞 - 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐲

Forty seven minutes

Forty seven minutes. The girl wasn't sure Mattheo had ever ignored her for such a long time before.

He sat across the dormitory, leaning over his smooth, polished desk as he glared intensely at the revision notes; it was a wonder the papers haven't incinerated already. His eyes narrowed; he was no doubt trying to cram everything into his overthinking, busy brain.

His ring-adorned fingers drummed restlessly against his thigh, and he muttered irritably, "This is making my head hurt."

"Then take a break." She muttered back with the same tone of irritability. "You've been almost there for almost an hour now."

"I don't have the luxury of a break." His irritation was clear as he turned to face her. "If I don't master this material before tomorrow's exam then I'm going to fail, and I'm not going to let that happen."

"You're too stuck up your own ass for a break, you mean." She narrowed her eyes at him, tucking a piece of hair behind her ear. "You don't need to have perfect marks every exam."

"Watch your tongue." Mattheo said with a dangerous tone of arrogance. His gaze hardened, and his eyebrows furrowed as his patience worn thin.

"And who are you to suggest I settle for anything less than perfection in my studies? I don't recall giving you permission to share your opinion."

"I didn't know I needed permission, sir." She sneered, annoyance taking over.

"Never call me sir." He hissed, the veins on his neck flaring as his anger seethed. "And you need my permission for anything and everything."

There was a sudden change in his tone as he narrowed his eyes. His gaze pierced through her, sending an unmistakable air of possessiveness that settled over him like a black cloak to which she rolled her eyes in response.

"You can roll your eyes at me as much as you like." His tone was a dangerous, clipped snarl. He slowly rose from his chair, his intimidating form towering over her as she reclined in her seat.

"You may even try to ignore me for hours as well." His gaze fell to her body, taking stock of her form as his breathing sharpened. "But I promise you'll change your tone once my grip tightens around your wrist."

"I'll rather it be around my neck." She spoke seductively as she looked up at him daringly.

Mattheo's eyes widened in sheer surprise at her bold statement. Without warning, she completely changed the tone of conversation, as though she was the one now leading the charge.

"I think I'd rather do that too." He replied with a dangerous grin, taking a step forward and looming over her, so close their noses were practically touching.

"I guess it's settled then." She smiled, the dim light flickering in her eyes as she stared at him lovingly. She knew she could always gain his attention when she truly wanted it.

He was so transfixed by her gaze and her words that it took him a moment to respond. His eyes were filled with desire and an intense, simmering lust.

"I'm glad you agree." His tone was one of satisfaction, his voice lower than usual as he brought their faces even closer. "Because I've got plans for tonight."

Her eyes flickered down to his lips as he spoke, she could feel his warm breath on her chilled skin, sending shivers down her spine.

As he spoke, his breath was growing heavier, his heart rate quickening, and his body was reaching to her nearness. Without a second thought, he wrapped his arm around her waist and pushed her body against his. He stared into her eyes for a moment, taking in her features, before his stare dropped lower to her lips.

She pressed her lips firmly against his in a desperate kiss once she realized he was thinking the same thing she was. Her hands explored his body in a sense of need.

Mattheo groaned into the kiss as her lips pressed against his, a moan of pure ecstasy escaping his lips as he pulled her in more. His hands trailed down to her hips, and he lifted her onto his lap with ease as he pressed her body into his once more. Their bodies fit together perfectly, as though molded into one another.

In this moment there was no thought beyond their bodies and the pleasure they craved.