𓆗 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐳𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮

⊹ Mattheo Riddle
        The two of them were joined with their friends during a Slytherin party in the common room. Pansy thought it would be a good idea for everyone to play spin the bottle. A few rounds already passed making different pairs kiss. "Mattheo, it's your turn." He huffed before leaning forwards, spinning the empty bottle of fire whiskey. It spun for a few seconds before landing on you. Your eyes met as he made his way towards you, kneeling in front of your seat. His eyes sparkled with something you couldn't quite place. Both of you lean in as your lips connect, fire rushing through your body. It was as if the whole room disappeared and it was just them. The moment your hands wrapped around his neck, he fell for you.

⊹ Lorenzo Berkshire
       You were scanning through the library walls in search of a book for your potions class when you heard a crash behind you. When you looked back you found a tall brunette cursing under his breath. You couldn't help but let out a small laugh as you bent down to help him pick up the fallen books. Suddenly, your hands brushed against each other as you went to pick up the same book. Your eyes met almost in slow motion as a cheesy grin spread across his features. From the moment his eyes laid on you, he was wrapped around your finger.

⊹ Tom Riddle
       You were currently in the courtyard yelling at a girl who was being disrespectful. All eyes were on you as harsh words were being thrown at each other. As you started to try to walk away you felt a punch thrown at your nose and red liquid started to pour out. Wiping your nose, your eyes turned dark as you let out a dark laugh. Tom was walking by as his eyes saw your reaction, it was hot. He knew instantly that you were something else and later on, he ended up cleaning up your nose before you shared a heated make out session in the bathroom.

⊹ Draco Malfoy
       You and Draco have been friends for as long as you can remember. Currently, you two were sitting in the corner of the common room studying. As you spoke, your eyes lit up with passion. "You really are something", he paused with a small breath, "the way you view things is... refreshing." You smiled even more and Draco knew, in that moment, he felt more than he should.

⊹ Theodore Nott
       You and Theodore were acquaintances. You knew of each other and talked sometimes but it was never more than that. But for some reason, he couldn't help himself as he watched you talking to other boys, instantly wanting to get them away from you in jealousy. Lately, he found himself watching you more and more before realizing the effect you had on him. The type of feelings he would get causing him to act irrationally in jealousy and he hated himself for feeling this way.