𓆗 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐨 𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐥𝐞 - 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐩

The night was still young when there was a sudden pounding on Mattheo's dorm door

The night was still young when there was a sudden pounding on Mattheo's dorm door. The slytherin stiffened at the raucous noise, a frown contorting his face. He didn't need to open the door to know who was banging her fists on his door so obnoxiously.

With a long, drawn out sigh he sauntered to the door, dragging it open. He already expected to see the aggravatingly beautiful face of the girl, but he didn't expect to see her with bruises and wounds across her body.

"The hell?"

She frowned as her body continued to bleed in multiple different areas. She was caught working against the dark lord, and was tortured for it.

"I-I need help." Her voice was weak. Her body leaned against the door frame, exhausted as she used her last bit of energy to apparate to him.

"What the hell did you do?" His eyes scanned her bloodied body, a mixture of shock and anger flickering in his gaze. He reached out to her, his cold but gentle hand reaching to catch her as if she was but a fragile porcelain doll he'd break with the wrong move.

"They found out what I was doing." She threw herself into his embrace, no longer able to hold herself up.

At the contact of her body against his, Mattheo let his arms wrap around her body. Her warmth was foreign to the slytherin boy. Usually, nobody hugged him or touched him, and it was as if his body was starved of the touch. But he had to shake it off. She was bleeding.

Mattheo quickly picked her up in his arms, gently carrying her towards his dormitory bathroom. His gaze was solemn at the sight of fresh wounds and bruises across her body. She found comfort in his touch after hours of torture.

He could feel the warmth of her body seep into his as she held him close, his heart racing as her sweet smell filled his nose. His hand found her hair, his fingers gently carding through the long dark brown locks.

"I'm gonna get you fixed up love, just stay with me okay?" He mumbled softly, the hand not in her hair wrapping firmly around her waist. She nodded so he knew she was listening.

"I'm going to have to take your clothes off to heal you." He said, reaching out to touch gently the hem of her shirt. He didn't know if she felt the same way as him, but seeing her in such a hurt state made him feel horrible. "Are you okay with that? Are you comfortable with me touching you?"

Her heart swelled at his words and actions. "Go ahead." Her throat was dry, making her words sound strained.

Mattheo had his heart in his throat, his lips sealed together in a firm line. He just began to gently remove her outer robes, taking great care to not hurt her.

After some time the girl's wounds were healed.

Mattheo held her close, his body wrapping around her and his hand reaching out to stroke her hair. He didn't say anything, and for a moment he was at peace knowing she was okay.
He felt like they could stay like this forever.

The blood all faded away with his spells. Still tired, she lifted her hand up to his cheek slowly. "Thank you." She whispered, her voice almost inaudible.

He carried her to his bed, covering her with the blankets. "Rest." The boy's gaze usually cold and heartless, was unusually soft. "Everything will be alright."