𓆗 𝐭𝐨𝐦 𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐥𝐞 - 𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧

"How is this my problem?" Tom arched a shapely dark brow with apparent disdain

"How is this my problem?" Tom arched a shapely dark brow with apparent disdain. It was a day prior to the potions exam, and the girl had forgotten to revise. And Tom, well his notes were just oh-so tidy and neat and thorough. She just had to borrow them.

He snapped his comely, ring adorned fingers in her face impatiently. "Stop bloody ignoring me. I want you to do your own revision, for once." Tom stated, his brilliant grey eyes sparkling in the candlelight.

She pouted, blinking up at him with doe eyes. "Please Tommy." She whined, hoping to get her way with him as usual.

Tom scoffed, his perfectly cut lips curling into a frown. She was trying to get her way all right. With her doe eyes and her 'please tommy'. The nerve.

Yet, the sight of her was enough to send his heart pounding in his chest, just a bit faster than it already was. He'd be damned if he let her get the best of him again. Still, his gaze softened, his expression slightly loosening.

She trailed her hands up his arms, her touch light. "You know you want to."

"Mrmpt." He muttered under his breath, as if caught up in a trance. The way her hands caress his sleeves as she laid claim to his arms, the touch was both tempting and alluring. Her voice was a siren's song, drawing him in and rendering him powerless to resist. Tom would not be seen as weak, not now anyway, not yet.

Still, even he had his limitations. This was definitely pushing it. He sighed, "Fine."

She smiled brightly up at him before leaning up to give his lips a quick kiss. "Thank you, my love."

He tried and failed to hold back a smile as she kissed his lips lightly. Of course, he'd give in to her. "Mm", he grunted, his lips widening. "Don't thank me, not yet." He smirked, teasing her further. "Once you get a decent result, then you can thank me."

Her smile was bright, full of happiness. "Do you know you're the best?"

"Hm", he grunted again, his face still wearing a teasing smirk. He knew she was sucking up, However, it was difficult not to melt.

He scoffed once more, his dark eyebrows knit together. As if subconsciously acting in response to her praise, he rubbed his hand across her hip and leaned in to touch her lips.

"Do you know you're the only person in the world I'm willing to tolerate such bullshit from?"