𓆗 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐨𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐭 - 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭

She had been trying to revise for the last twenty minutes

She had been trying to revise for the last twenty minutes. But, unsurprisingly, Theo was getting impatient for her attention. He reached forward, stealing her book and holding it behind his back with a mischievous grin. "Kiss me and I'll give it back."

"You're very bad at waiting you know." She huffed. "Give me another ten minutes and I'll be done. I just have to double check my work."

"No." He answered simply. "Now." He demanded, his blue eyes smoldering with mischief.

"Or should I try to persuade you?" With a teasing leer, he added, "I'm sure I can get your attention within a minute if I wanted to.."

She rolled her eyes at him playfully. "You know how important this is, just let me finish."

"No." Theo repeated, refusing to budge. "You're not going to get any work done when I'm distracting you like this." He smirked seductively.

"Not to mention..", he added, taking a step forward, his breath hot on her skin, "..you can't focus on anything else when I'm around, can you?"

She frowned slightly before she pulled him down by his tie, his lips landing on hers in a quick kiss.

His blue eyes fluttered shut as he felt her lips touch his, his mouth forming an 'o' expression that quickly transformed to a grin.

"I can't believe how easy that was..", he murmured jokingly, his lips curving back as he teased her. "You're too easy to manipulate", he whispered playfully into her ear, his hand trailing over her skin down her back.

She grabbed her work out of his hands when he was least expecting it. "And you're too easy to distract." Her lips turned into a smug smirk, her eyes glistening in the light.

A smirk curled at the corner of his lips as she snatched her work from him.

"That's not fair." His eyes twinkled with mischief and irritation, as he tried to wrestle it back from her grip. "Give it back." He demanded, his tone firm, but his voice was laced with humor.

She couldn't help but laugh at his awful attempts. "No, you can have it back in ten minutes when I'm done."

Theo rolled his eyes but couldn't resist her smugness. With a pout, he crossed his arms and leaned against the wall. He watched her diligently work in silence, glancing up every few minutes, glancing up every few moments to see how she was doing, just itching for her to finish. But, he resisted his urge to interrupt her, choosing to wait rather impatiently.

She finished in exactly ten minutes like she stated. She closed her book in her lap before turning in her chair to look at him. "Finished. Now I'm all yours handsome."

He flashed her a victorious grin when she finished right on ten minutes. He was proud of her — it wasn't exactly easy to stop and start working again — and he was impressed with her sheer determination.

"Finally", he quipped playfully, " I was just beginning to think you would work forever." With a sly smirk, he added, "Now I have you all to myself." His eyes darted to the book in her lap and he reached out ready to snatch it.

She watched his movements and just simply handed him the book. "What? You don't trust me?" She teased.

His grin only widened when she handed the book to him without a fight. "Of course I don't trust you." He glanced down at her with a tease filled smirk. "You can be planning on getting more work done behind my back."

"Or worse, studying without me", he spoke giving her a playful elbow jab.