𓆗 𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐳𝐨 𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐤𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐞 - 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝'𝐬 𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫

Being Theodore's sister isn't always an advantage

Being Theodore's sister isn't always an advantage. Especially when he has week-long sleepovers with his friends over the summer holidays.

As Makenzie making herself some simple toast with jam, Enzo comes into the kitchen to get some beer.

"I got another joke for you." He smirks at the girl confidently. "I'm no photographer but I can picture us together." He chuckles at himself proudly.

She shook her head at the brunette boy. He has been doing this for the last few days, coming up to her with comments like this. However, you can't help the laugh that leaves your mouth.

Enzo leans closer to you as he grabs his beer from the fridge, his hand barely brushing her lower back just to be a little teasing.

"Are you laughing because I'm funny or because that line was smooth as hell?" He snickers softly, taking his first sip from the bottle.

"You think you're smooth?" She laughs again. She quite enjoyed this. Even though he was technically here for her brother, they spent a lot of time together.

"I know I am." He winks, stepping a bit closer, his hand plays with the corner of her mouth as he sips from his bottle. "See? You like being teased and flirted with by a man as tall and handsome as I am huh?"

"You're so full of yourself."

His grin widens. "And you're loving every moment of it." He finishes his beer and sets the empty bottle on the counter, his finger continues to play with the corner of her mouth, looking down into her eyes from above.

"So tell me, what do you think of this handsome, funny, cool guy here?"

She smirks up at the boy her heart aches for, "he's okay I guess, not really my type."

Enzo's grin falters slightly as he looks down at her, his expression changing from teasing to flirtatious. "Not your type you say... I'll prove to you that I can be your type." He speaks confidently, his hand now playing with her hair. "What's your type anyway?"

"Wouldn't you like to know?" She wasn't going to tell him that he is exactly her type.

"Yes I would actually..." he grins, leaning on his right leg as his hand runs through her hair, brushing it behind her ear. "Please tell me, I want to see if I can fit your talking about." His grin grows mischievous.

She blushes, her cheeks turning a slight pink. "You'll have to find out on your own."

"That's not fair..." he pouts playfully. "Fine, I'm going to guess..." He steps a bit closer, getting within speaking distance of her lips. "I guess you prefer tall and fit men who know how to be funny and charming." He says teasingly.

She decides to play along, moving her face so close that when she speaks, her lips brush up against his. "Maybe... maybe not."

Enzo was not expecting her to play along and his body tenses ever so slightly but quickly recovers but he quickly recovers when she brushes her lips against his. "Hmm..", his voice comes out slightly breathless. "You seem to be enjoying this game we are playing. Maybe I like my woman a little hard to figure out."

"Maybe I like my men straight forward."

He chuckles at her audacity and the challenge she presents to him.

"I bet I can make you crack", he says leaning in even more. "Let me show you how straight forward I can be." He places his hands on her waist, pulling her body closer.

She smirks up to him, "let's see you try."

He grins back at her, his eyebrows raising as he watches her challenge him. "I like a little fight in my women." He says before finally pressing his lips against hers, capturing her lips in a hungry kiss.

She kisses back eagerly, loving every single second. Her hands travel up around his neck, pulling him down towards her more.

He's surprised at how easily she was responding to him. His hands pulled her hips closer as his other hand was kept on her lower back. His tongue makes its way into her mouth, demanding a bit of exploration.

She lets out a small moan as she started to fight him for dominance.

Enzo can't help but smirk at the noise she let out, moving her back up against the counter and lifting her up to sit on it, not breaking the kiss.

She wraps her legs around his waist, pushing her hips into his. Her body aching. After some time, they made their way into Enzo's bed in the guest room.

•••

Enzo wakes up slowly, stretching gently while sitting on the edge of the bed. He looks around, rubbing the tiredness out of his eyes before finally seeing her next to him sleeping.

She woke up to his movements and reached out for him with one arm with her eyes still closed. She used her other hand to clutch the sheet tightly around her bare body.

He looks down at her arm before he slowly laid back down feeling a jolt of desire as the sheets moved slightly and revealed her figure. He moves his own hand towards her, moving her arm to go around him, pulling her closer.

"Good morning princess." He whispered, kissing her forehead before letting his lips trail down her neck.

She let out a soft moan before speaking in a whisper herself, "good morning handsome."

He chuckles before letting out a breathless sigh, unable to stop himself from pulling her even closer, her body now laid on top of his.

"Mm.. someone was craving some company last night.." He says, taking long breaths as his hands move up and on her body, one caressing the curve on her side while the other rested on her hip.