Dinner time.

Sam POV:

"You have some head trauma, Mr. Golbach, and while this will take time to heal, you will be just fine." A sigh of relief came from my lips. I would be okay. Well, not fully, but physically I will be perfectly fine.

It hasn't been long since the incident with Colby, only a night. I don't know where he is now, I don't really want to find out where he is, either.

Audrey and I share a room, she hasn't been let out of the hospital yet, and neither have I. It's scary here, even with the love of my life beside me. I can
sense the death that happens here, it's eery.

"Sam? Are you okay?" It was Audrey, she was standing beside my bed now. Her hair was freely let loose, forming natural, deep red curls around her shoulders and chest. "Yeah, course. Are you?" I asked in return.

"Yeah, can you move over?" She asked, a light tint of red on her face. She did this last night, too. Shifting my weight to make room, she climbed into the small bed beside me.

"You are so clingy, y'know that?" I chuckle at the glare she shoots up at me. "I just got cold, okay?" She says. I roll my eyes, not believing her in the slightest.

"We will be in our own bed's soon, I know it." I smile at the thought of being home, trying not to let what Colby did in.

Time Skip, 2 weeks.—

Audrey POV:

Ever since me and Sam left the hospital, I haven't been able to leave his side. I still don't know what 'we' even are. Him and I haven't labeled it yet, but I want something with him, especially after everything that has happened.

Me and Sam have been working again. He decided it was best to take time off of Youtube because of Colby. Levi fired him, and none of us know where he is now. "Last I heard, he was let out 3 days ago. I have no clue where he could have gone." Levi said.

I invited Levi and Ace over while their daughter was at a friend's sleepover. I decided to make some casserole for all of us to eat while we sipped on our wine.

The noodles were boiling while I cut the peppers and onions. A light Jazz was playing around the house, creating a very homey atmosphere. A hand slithered around my waist, making me jump.

"You're quite the good cook." He whispered in my ear, "I haven't even cooked for you that much, Sam." I retort. I heard Levi and Ace having a conversation about work, so they weren't aware of how close me and him were.

It wasn't just me that became more clingy, Sam did, too. It wasn't just that, either. The whimpers that came from his rooms at night were enough to tell me that he was horny, too.

Was that a side effect of sexual trauma? Yes, as far as I knew, anyway. Did I find it a little odd? No, not one bit. In fact, I had to stop myself multiple times from going in there to help him. "Audrey, you smell good." He stated, smelling a strand of my hair.

"Thanks? I showered, so I would hope so." I felt him inch closer to me, putting mere inches between my ass and his dick. "Dinner is almost ready, go wash your hands, children." I said, getting the attention of Levi and Ace.

With that, Sam backed up, but only slightly, making me aware of his length so obviously sticking through his pants. "We aren't children. But yeah, fine." The ebony haired man groaned. They both left the room, leaving me and Sam and the smooth Jazz.

What a great atmosphere we are in. I sighed, knowing that we have company, which means I can't do anything to this man right now. "Why are you looking at me like that?" Sam husked out.

"Like what?" Like I want to be fucked into oblivion? Oh please, I would never. "Like you want something." He drawled, inching closer once again. This dinner was going to have to be quick.

"We're back!" Ace yelled from the hallway, alerting me and him to their presence. "I have to fill the plates." Sam moves, letting me by to get the servings of food.

The table was already set, so we all sat down to eat. Sam was beside me, while Levi and Ace sat across from us. Levi and Sam were chatting about some show they both enjoyed watching, leaving me and Ace out of the conversation.

My breath hitched and I slightly froze when I felt Sam's hand on my very inner thigh. Why the hell was he being so bold?And why right now? They were still conversing like nothing while I was suppressing a moan due to his stupid hand movements that were so close to my pussy.

Looking up, I saw Ace staring at me with a knowing look in her eyes. I rolled my own, not daring to look at her again.

A tingling sensation hit my cunt, making my fist curl and my head drop onto my forearms in an attempt to hide my face. "Audrey, are you okay?" Ace knew damn well I was not okay. "Yeah, for sure just feeling a little ill." I answer.

"Oh no, me and Levi will get going then." Sam applies more pressure, then started going in circles with his fingers. My breathing has quickened within the past 5 seconds, making me feel actually ill.

"Alright, thank you so much." I respond, lifting my head. Sam freezes his hand, removing it from my cunt. "I will walk you to the door. Stay here, Ree, I will get you some water." He left with a smirk.

Mumbles of goodbyes were heard from down the hall, then a door slam, then footsteps returning. My heartbeat quickened, anticipation running through my veins. Sam appeared in the doorway, leaning against it in a douchey way.

"Hi, Princess." He smiled. Standing up, I looked him in the eyes and walked towards him. My dress I had worn for the evening rode up my thighs from sitting, but I didn't bother to fix it.

"Hi, mi amore." I reply, standing on my tippy toes to bring my lips to his.

———-

Thank you for reading!
Love,
Ash ❤️