Interrupted.

Warnings: Oral sex, drinking of fluid and humiliation.
Enjoy!

Audrey POV:

At first it felt a little weird for my whole body to be wet in Sam's bed getting his sheets and pillows wet. Soon though, it became an afterthought.

I 100% wanted Sam inside of me, no scratch that, needed him inside of me. There has been so much built up sexual tension between me and Sam for months. I've just never noticed because I was wrapped up in my own little world.

Sometimes to get over things, you need to do them again. I have taken years and years to think and stew in all of the abuse I went through, now it's time for me to get out there again. And I want that with someone I can trust and believe they will take care of me.

And that person is Sam.

When we left the shower, I was still wrapped around him, squeezing his torso so hard I almost took his eyeballs out. He gently put me down on the bed, where we are now, making out.

His leg is in between my own putting pressure on my cunt, right where it needs to be. He is kissing me, ravaging my mouth, looking for something he wont find.

My head is getting a little fuzzy as he moves his leg around, creating a buzz in my abdomen. He pulls away from me, out of breath. "Audrey, you are so beautiful, amazing, sexy-" He starts kissing down my collar bone.

I register that one of his hands is no longer at my hip and is getting very very close to my entrance, but do I do anything to stop him? No.

"Sam, fuck." I moan and arch my back as his index finger slips inside of me. I hear him chuckle, vibrating my cunt.

"I love the noises you make, darling~." Another finger. Colby is going to hear me, but that thought seems so small right now. "Sam, what about you?" I ask, out of breath and shaking.

My hand was starting to go numb from my grip on the pillow. "Hm?" He mumbles. "Don't- ah, don't you want to feel good t-to?" My back arches off the bed again when he curls his fingers inside of me, finding the good spot.

"Right now, this is about you-" He pulled his fingers out and slammed them back in, creating a slapping sound that echoed across the room. In and out at an amazing speed.

"And how you feel." I was screaming right now, all kinds of things. "Fuck Sam, I think- I can't!" I yell, looking into his eyes again. He leaned down to my ear, keeping his fast pace.

"Tell me, baby." He nipped my ear, waiting for a response. My breaths were short, my chest was rising and falling at a rapid pace. "I'm going to come, Sam. Please."

I squeeze my eyes shut, waiting for the soon to come bliss. "Come all over my fingers, Princess." My breaking point.

My vision went blurry, even with my eyes closed. The sounds in the room had come to a stop and I was on cloud nine. My legs were shaking, my breathing was heavy and erratic and I was sweating from every pour.

"Fuck." I said, coming down from the high. "Good girl. You okay?" I heard the blonde say. His fingers were still inside me, unmoving. "Yeah, just- just tired." I said, honestly.

Looking over at him, I see his blue eyes, and the lust that filled them. I see his naked body, just as sweaty as mine, and his arm slithering down in between my legs where his fingers were.

"It's gonna feel cold when I take my fingers out." He warned. As he did, the cold sensation filled where his fingers once were, making me shiver.

I let out a breath when I watched Sam put his fingers to his mouth, and put them in. Still completely covered with me.

He groaned, falling back onto the bed. "Am I that good?" I joked, getting myself up. "I have been wanting to taste you for a long time, Audrey. So yea, you're delicious."

I don't think he knew that I was in between his legs until my tongue swiped over the slit on his dick. I heard him gasp and felt him tense, taking note on how his cock twitched in my hand.

"Audrey. You are playing a dangerous game here." He said, out of breath. "You wanted to taste me, I want to taste you." I went down onto his length, not realizing how big it really was.

"Take it slow, Princess." My hand was moving with my mouth. My saliva and his pre cum were the only things I could taste. I moaned, wanting more of it. I want all of Sam, and I am going to get it.

Sam POV:

Her mouth was like magic, wet and sloppy. She was so fucking beautiful, taking my dick in her mouth as much as she could. Gagging when it hit the back of her throat.

This was too good to be true. I sat up, bringing her with me, so I could get better reach of her ass. Bringing my hand up, I slapped it. Rolling her eyes back and moaning was all I needed to know I could do it again, so I did, over and over again.

"Fuck, that mouth of yours is too fucking good, Princess." She moaned in response. I felt myself tense, the tingling feeling was rising. "I'm gonna come, drink it all when I do."

She looked up at me through her eye lashes, making eye contact as I filled her mouth. My body felt like it was floating, tingling. I groaned as my dick popped from her mouth. "Good girl, now swallow."

She obeyed, crawling up to come eye to eye with me. "You taste so good, Sa-" The door slammed open. With a yell, Audrey fell beside me and pulled the covers up over her head, leaving Colby's eyes to roam my body.

————

I actually hated writing this sm. I know it's ass too. Anyway, hope you enjoyed more than I did!
Love,
Ash❤️