You're dirty, Sam.

⚠️Sexual content ahead⚠️

Sam POV:

When Audrey came into my bathroom, got naked, and ran to be in the shower with me, naked (I felt like I had to emphasize on that point) and didn't flinch away when I touched her body, I was starstruck.

After what happened in the bedroom, I assumed she would never want to be near me again, especially after I basically confessed my love for her.

It's been that way for a long, long time. Which made it hurt more when I found out Colby got to see her naked before me. I'm staring at her, all of her.

She pushed me out of the way so she could wash her red locks, leaving me standing in the cold. Her hair got much darker when wet, which I should have known, I have seen her wet before. Because of pools, and when she leaves the shower.

But, I have also seen her that kind of wet before. She still was when she came into the bathroom and stepped into the shower. My eyes raked down her shoulder blades and onto her back. There were a few moles on her shoulders, and her lower back.

She was flawless, anyone could see that. The way her skin shone under the running water was beautiful. Her hands raked through her long hair like a brush, I was mesmerized.

"I can feel you watching me, Sam." She turned around to face me, our bodies were inches away. I hated that I felt myself get hard again. "Sorry, what else am I supposed to look at, the shampoo?" She smiled, hand reaching for the bottle of said shampoo.

"Your turn, goof. I have to wash your hair." I rolled my eyes at her. "I can do it myself, give me the bottle." My hand reached out, almost getting a grip around the slippery surface. When I almost had it, Audrey jerked the bottle away from my grasp, giggling at my face.

"You really want to wash my hair that bad?" She nodded, "And your body. Men don't clean themselves well enough. It's why they only take two minutes in the shower." I flushed, worried about her bare hands all over me and what reaction I would have.

"Rude. I always clean every crevice on my body." I retorted. She shook her head, "Even in between your toes?" I smiled, "Even in between my toes." Her nose crinkled. "Bellybutton?" I rolled my eyes, attempting to reach for the bottle again.

Again, she snatched it away. "Just get it over with, I'm starting to get wrinkly." I groaned, getting uncomfortable with the wet feeling all over me.

"I think you're just old, Sam." She said as she squirted soap onto her hand. She splatted it all over my blonde hair, rubbing it in with the tips of her fingers.

"This feels nice, even though I have to bend down to your height. My knees are starting to hurt." I heard a slight scoff fall from her lips. "What do you want me to do about it, push you down on your knees?" She asked, playfully.

"Yeah, that would be better." Her hands grabbed my shoulders, pushing me to the ground, becoming eye level with her cunt.

Is. She. Stupid. My breathing stopped as blood rushed to my dick again. I felt her hands stop on my head, I assumed she realized what position she was in right now.

"Don't start, you put me here." I looked up at her, she was looking down at me. She looked so, dominating from this angle, and I can't say I hated it. I breathed a long breath, noticing how she shivered when the breath hit her cunt.

She shower was still hot, and I was still pruning, but right now I could eat out the person I have wanted to get this far with for years. I shouldn't, but what if she never gets over what happened to her?

What if she is always stuck in a loop of panic and phobia until she try's it again? "Sam, what is happening to me?" She asked, seemingly out of breath.

"Well, tell me what you are feeling." I asked, wanting to turn this shower into a bath. "Well, my head is fuzzy, my body is tingly and-" She cut herself off, obviously scared to say what I know she is going to say.

"Tell me." I ask. Sounding a bit more rude than I meant to. She flinched, but I don't think it was a bad flinch. "And, my pussy feels, different."

My dick jerked, want filling my abdomen. "What kind of difference?" My hand slid up her thigh, going into the inner parts. She whimpered. "The same feeling I had in the bedroom, when I asked you to fuck me."

I got up onto my feet again, taking her chin in my hand. My lips crashed onto hers, all at my own accord. I heard her moan, the sound reverberating off my lips. She opened her mouth, allowing my tongue to slip inside.

I heard myself moan, picking her up by the thighs and putting her back against the wall. This movement broke the kiss, her eyes locking onto mine.

They had a new look to them, something changed from when we were in the bedroom and now. Confidence and want. Real, full on want. Nothing was stopping her right now. "What are you thinking, Audrey?" I asked, my voice, rough.

"I want you to take me." She said, pleading. "100%?" I asked, she nodded. "100%"

———-

I had to stay up so late last to finish a project due that day, school has been rough.
Love,
Ash❤️