Deer.

After Audrey and Sam told Colby of this new "arrangement", he reluctantly agreed to it with very little fight. After she had been there for a week working with what Sam and Colby had, she decided it would be best to get her car.

"Sam, could you take me there? I dont really want to walk." It was the dead of winter, almost new years. The snow was heavy on the trees and the slush on the roads was gross. "Course, put pants on, we can go now." Audrey normally lazed around in Sam's basketball shorts and a sports bra they picked up at target.

She get up from the couch and made her legs, reluctantly, take her up the stairs to Sam's room. The room smelled like Sam's ocean cologne, he said it was "his scent" because of his eyes. But Audrey liked his smell, it was unque, something like she had never smelt before. So every time it filled her nose, she inhaled as much of it as she could, not wanting to ever forget it.

His closet had been slightly taken over by some of Audrey's borrowed clothes from Ace. She found some jeans and stole one of Sam's varcity jackets and made her way back down the starcase. "Her Audrey!" Colby yelled from the top of the stairs. "Wasssup, Colby?" She stopped in her tracks.

"The roads are shit out there, be careful. I want you both back here alive and well." He smiled down at her, making her heart flutter. The heat quickly rose to her cheeks as she thanked him, not thinking of a sly enough comment to say back about him being mushy.

Sam was already waiting for her by the door, shoes on and coat zipped up. "Jesus, get lost or something women?" Sam chuckled. Audrey glared at him while lacing up her boots.

The air outside was blistering, and it made her feel like she should have put on at least fifteen more layers. The car would not heat up quick enough, so she curled herself into a ball on Sam's front seat, not caring how he looked at her. She was freezing, but the car was starting to get warm as they made their way down the long driveway.

"You never told me where your car is even parked. How will I know how to get there if you don't tell me." Sam asked. His voice pulled Audrey away from her thoughts, not exactly knowing the adress of the place. "One problem, I dont exactly know where the place is. I just found the parking garage closest to the bar." He chuckled, making her heart speed up. His laugh was light, filled with so much joy.

Sam always made her feel so high, without even meaning to. His presance was so welcoming any girl could fall at his feet. Hell, Audrey could one day. He has that affect to him. "I think i know where you're talking about." His smile was so bright, and she did not want to admit that she was staring, and not even trying to hide it.

"You're beautiful, Sam." The words flew out of her mouth without checking with her brain first to see if it was an okay thing to say. It was not. Watching Sam's face turn pink from embarrassment was definitely cute to watch, but her cheeks soon turned after, realizing what she said.

"Sam, I'm so sorry, I was starung and I wasn't thinking before speaking an-" The car came to an abrupt stop, making her lunge forward. She was caught quickly, pulled swiftly back into her seat. She turned to look at Sam, who, in return, was staring right back at her. He broke into the most adorable smile imaginable. It made her want to squeel and hug him.

"There was a deer, it was pretty, just like you."

A/N, This was only short because i dont reallly wanna wright this anymore. But, because I have more than two readers, I will continue.