Huge Mistake.

HEYYY !! HUGE TWWW.
Oral sex, rape flashbacks.
You have been warned, thank you:)

Colby POV:

Audrey was under me. She was a mess. Her breathing was ragged, her neck was marked. I was drunk, so I know I should stop. But even worse, Sam will come home tomorrow and I will have to face him, knowing I fucked his bestfriend.

"Audrey, you make me fucking crazy." She moaned again. The sound was like music to my ears, a Godsend. I took her coat off, then took her shirt off. Her bra wasn't covering much, her nipples almost ripped through it.

I slid the material back, revealing her tits. At first, I admired them, but then I went down on one, sucking it between my teeth and licking it while playing with the other one. Her moans filled the room, and it only made me want her more.

Audrey POV:  

I was already so close, thrusting into him like I could die at any moment. Maybe I would, of embarrassment or shame, or both. My hands were scratching through his shirt, sure to leave marks.

His attention left my right nipple and went to the left, the sensation change leaving me breathless. "Colby, please." I heaved, getting his attention.

"Please what, Princess?" He was looking at me again. His hair was messed up and he looked divine. I got up, getting to my knees in front of him and lifted his shirt, I needed to see him. Feel him.

"Let me taste you, Colby." I breathed, my breath making him shiver. His head leaned back, and my hands went for his belt. It was off in a snap, and his pants fell down below his waist. He got up swiftly and took them fully off. I palmed his cock through his underwear, enjoying the power I have over him.

"You have 5 seconds, Princess. Put my cock in your filthy mouth or I will do it for you." My pussy jumped, and my core ached for touch. I pulled his underwear down, and his cock bobbed out in my face.

Pre-cum was dripping from the tip, waiting for something, anything. I started there, on the tip. Licking the salty taste of Colby off before licking down to the base. He groaned with pleasure.

I licked all the way back up, then shoved him fully into my mouth. I gagged when he hit the back of my throat. Colby's hands got a fist full of my hair and yanked me off.

"You like the taste of me, Slut? You like the taste of daddy down your throat? I hope so, because you're about to get a whole load of it." I knew I was drooling, but there was zero shame in this bedroom right now, and I felt like a dog begging for his cock.

I nodded, allowing whatever was about to come. Colby grabbed a fist full of my hair again, and shoved me down onto his length. "Look at me while I throat fuck you, Princess."

My eyes were watering, but I looked up at him anyway. The sight made my heart leap and my pussy throb. He was staring into my soul, sweat was trickling down his forehead and his hair was sticking to his skin. His eyes were so dark the pupil was gone. I moaned again.

Colby started moving, my hand went down to my clit and I started rubbing until I got something out of it. Colby was starting to get sloppy and there was drool falling onto the velvet sheets. Tears were streaming down my cheeks and I was gagging so hard I could vomit. But I think that would be a turn off.

The taste of salt came rushing down my throat and I moaned at the taste. My eyes rolled back I almost came right there. "Good girl, now let me finish what you started." Colby threw me back onto the bed and put my arms above my head.

He opened my legs up so he could get a full view of my dripping wet pussy. "So wet for me? Am I that good, or are you just this much of a slut." He smacked my clit and I screamed, I ached for him. "You want to cum, Audrey?" He purred my name.

"Answer me." His hands wrapped around my throat, cutting off my air supply. "Yes, please Colby." He let go, and air rushed back into my lungs once more. "Thats my girl." His head dipped between my legs and his mouth was sucking on my clit.

I knew I was screaming, but I was so dreary and delirious that I could barely hear myself. His hand was playing with my nipple as his tongue went in and out of me. His other hand was rubbing circles on my clit and there was so much sensation that I couldn't hold it anymore.

"Fuck, Colby, I'm going to cum." I yelled, and then broke. My body was convulsing under him and my hips were bucking against his head. My throat was dry from the screams and pleads.

"Good girl, but I hope you know, we aren't done yet." Colby growled. I heard a drawer open and close, the sound of foil ripping open was the only thing I could make sense of.

"I'm going to fuck you until you see stars. Get on your hands and knees, Slut." I spun quicker than I meant to, my head got spinny. "Such a good girl."

He rammed into me without warning and tears came running down my face. Now I started getting flashbacks, the pain. The seering pain that goes through my body when this happens.

"No, nononono. Colby, please stop." I tried to yell, it didn't work. "Colby." The pain stopped, and I was empty again. I collapsed onto the bed, curling myself into a ball. I was crying again, pathetic.

"Audrey?" Colby's voice sounded so distant. But all I could think of was Sam. I wanted Sam back. Where was he? "Sam, Sam, Sammy, where is Sam?" I pleaded.

Come home.