A Loving Mother, A Tormented Sensei

(Returning in your POV)

I smiled softly at Sora, holding her tight, "You okay now? I might start crying too," I joked wiping a few stray tears after we finished our hug.

"Yeah," she chuckled at my joke, "Thanks, mom. You're amazing."

My heart soared at her calling me 'mom' already, "You're going to kill me...! I think I won't make it..." I played as if I was actually dying, "Oh, noo!~ Mom!" Sora played along.

We both laughed at our antics before we prepared to join the rest of the group with our Elemental grapples, "Ready?" I asked my daughter, "Ready!"

As we caught up to the others I heard a scream followed by my brother's shocked yell, "Nya!!"

I looked to see my friend get caught by a tentacle, "Don't worry, girl! I got ya!" I tried to help her but another appeared and grabbed me, "Okay! Didn't go as planned! Need a little help over here!" I shouted.

"Mom!" Sora shouted out to me going to help, but I told her that she needed to get Arin, "No! Get Arin first! I'll be fine, Kai and the others will help. I promise," I knew she'd be worried since we did share a touching moment a few minutes ago.

She was hesitant but followed my instructions, "I'm coming, Arin! Don't move." She went over to help her friend, "Yeah...! Not a problem...!" he yelled out.

Kai was having some difficulty as well against the tentacles since he had to hold on to Riyu and Wyldfyre.

"Urgh...! Is this what it feels like when I give out my killer hugs...?!" I grunted in slight pain not able to breathe well.

Nya struggled against the limb, "YES!!!" She shouted, trying to break free, "Huh...Duly NOTED!" I replied, shouting at how tight it was squeezing my organs.

"SIS!" Lloyd shouted out to me, "Let's see how these things handle Spinjitzu!" he went to free Nya first, succeeding, "Yes!"

I tried to use my fists to push it away but it wasn't budging, "If you're done celebrating...HELP ME OUT OF THIS THING OR I'LL START PUNCHING YOU INSTEAD!" I was on edge, not liking this one bit.

"Ooh! This thing's making me a lot thinner, Sora...!" Arin wheezed, "I can't do Spinjitzu to help!" She replied, kicking the limb.

Nya helped me out as I sighed in relief, "Phew...! Thanks, I'm going to help out Sora and Arin, you go help Kai and the rest," I told my brother and Nya.

"Got it, Girl boss!" The Water Ninja and the Green Ninja used Spinjitzu to help out the Fire Ninja.

"I'm coming, Arin! Hold on!" I used my grapple to swing over to him and used Spinjitzu to get him out of the tight hold. He started falling but Nya called out to my friend, "Heads up, Kai!"

We eventually made it to the top to my relief, "Thanks," I smiled at my brother helping me out of the hole.

"Arin, I'm sorry," Sora ran up to her best friend, "I--I tried everything I could. I just don't know--" Arin stopped her, "Spinjitzu. It's okay," he threw her a smile, "I don't have Elemental Powers. Maybe that's why together..."

The Master of Technology smiled in return, "We make such a good team," the two hugged it out.

I teared up when I saw my daughter and her friend have a precious moment, "Are you okay—" I shushed Lloyd by covering his mouth, "Shh! I'm trying not to cry when seeing my beautiful daughter have a moment with her best friend...!"