Beyond Madness

It was the next day after the Crossroads Carnival, again at the crack of dawn, Arin and Sora were training.

I was tasked to be beside Sora, while Lloyd took care of Arin.

Riyu was seen chasing a butterfly.

I helped the hacker get her bike up to the monastery so she could practice with her powers.

Though, as I suspected, she can't use them without being connected to Riyu.

"Oh! Come on, weird powers! Work already!" She groaned.

"You'll get it, somehow. It takes time to have control over your powers." I assured Sora, drinking my morning drink.

"I hope you're right." Sighed Sora, Arin was saved by Lloyd after being caught in the training course.

"I just forgot something...That I'm the worst student in the history of students." Said gloomily Arin.

"The worst? Remind me to tell you about the time my friend, Jay, the lightning Ninja, trained in the south wing." Smiled Lloyd, I laughed slightly in the background.

"The Monastery doesn't have a south wing." Said Arin.

"Not after JJ trained there." I replied, imitating an explosion, "Pixal and Nya were furious that they had to repair the damages." I giggled.

"Look, you learned a version of Spinjitu by yourself. Totally unheard of. But you have to unlearn some of what you taught yourself to relearn a more balanced approach." Informed Lloyd to his student.

"Really?" Questioned Arin in hope.

Sora was still trying to get a grasp on her powers, "Well, I don't need to relearn anything, 'cause I never even learned anything in the first place. This Elemental Power stuff's impossible."

"It took me and my sister years to tap into our potential. But we did. And you will too." Assured Lloyd to Sora who was still not believing in herself.

"I'm not even sure I have an Elemental Power. Tech Power?" She asked.

"Telekinesis." I intervened, Lloyd gave a bored look before looking back to Sora.

"I haven't heard of it either. But I've studied Elemental Powers all my life. I'm telling you, the true power is inside of you." Lloyd went to hold the girl's shoulder, to give her more comfort.

"No, I'm pretty sure they're Riyu's powers and I just, like, borrow them or something." Denied Sora, Riyu was seen running up to the hacker.

"You saw me with the Matriarch. She sent my powers into overdrive." Stated Lloyd.

"We don't know why dragon energy enhances Elemental Powers, but those were my brother's powers, not hers. I can vouch for that. Ever since my power outburst, I realized that they can connect with us and make us even stronger, as long as we're connected to them." I added.

"Though since I'm the so-called 'Protector of Life' and one with the Source Dragons like the Matriarch had stated. I had this kind of power from the start, but never fully unlocked it." I looked at my hands, "I mean, I was only recently called the 'Master of Life'. Instead of the Guardian of Light and Life essence in season 6 or 8 I believe."

"So then...if this power is in me, how come I can't feel it?" Sora asked me.

"Well..." I started, "Every Elemental master is different. Cole, the Master of Earth, could feel the power of Earth in his guts." I made a motion with my hands that were close to my stomach.