Chapter 9

Cynthia's POV

Oh wow I can't believe I said that. Ugh! I could've just said another lie, and not that. I mean, I don't know my brother's sexual preferences but obviously it's a woman! or.. i don't know maybe a man.

"He's gay..?" No, he's not.

"Yes! yes, he is. He likes men." Now I need to play this out, why did i even lied about his sexual preferences like that.

Though i did lie about my brother being gay, but she seems like she isn't buying it. Honestly i don't give a fuck if she did or not, i just don't want this conversation to escalate even more.

Gotta get out of this situation.

"yeah.. bye, Kali needs me right now." With that said, i tried to use her sister as an excuse to escape but just look at how lucky i am. She grabbed my shirt, or should I say, Kali's shirt and forced me to stay.

"You aren't going anywhere. Tell me the truth right now, your brother doesn't like men, you're just making excuses earlier."

"Believe me or not, he is gay." Keeping a straight face and showing no emotion is the key to get away in this kind of situation! Hopefully it will.

Between me and her, the both of us didn't break eye contact after I said that my one and only brother is literally gay for more than two times.

"Cynthia what's taking you so long!" Someone shouted, loud and clear. Gladly i know that, that is Kali who's calling me, right timing.

"I told you, your sister is calling for me."

"Well i don't care if she's calling for you or not, you aren't going anywhere not until you tell the truth." What. You aren't my father nor.. my grandma to tell me that!

"Heck no, I already told you that he won't be interested in you because he's gay! Why are you being so stubborn!?" Really, she's older than me yet she's acting like this!? What, can't accept that such a handsome, attractively, jaw dropping, nice looking dude is gay?

Even though I told her couple of times the same old words, she wouldn't let me go. Well, not until Kali's patience ran out, she went down to come and get me. Right there, she saw me being held back by her sister. She tried to tell her sister to take her hands off me, but her sister refused stubbornly, which escalated to an argument. Does this always happen between them..?

"I TOLD YOU TO LET HER GO ALREADY!"

"Don't you raise your voice at me! Our conversation isn't finished yet so sit your ass down and wait!"

Well i don't even want our conversation to escalate any longer but she kept on insisting-

"Do you want to continue this conversation with her or do you want to go!?" She asked me looking pissed off. Obviously i don't, shut her down.

"No, I don't want to."

"You heard her! So take your filthy hands back to where they belong!" Oh my god stopp.. you're making me blush. But seriously, I have to admit, she shouldn't have said that to her sister.

With that said, I was seeing another family drama right in front of my own eyes. The worse part is, it's my fault that it began. Right there, I heard a loud skin getting slapped.

"You sure don't know how to respect the ones who are older than you, can't you!?" Her sister shouted angerly after slapping Kali. I was flabbergasted..