Chapter 2 ★

Kali's POV

I'm dizzy.. the surroundings around me are getting blurry. Did i drink too much again? This will be a problem, i hope i don't get a hangover later.

"Kali baby, what's wrong?" I looked to my left to where that voice came from and saw a girl clinging onto my arm while holding her liquor aside, her other hand were lingering over my chest. God this is getting uncomfortable, but she looks so hot. Her lips are plump and red, her eyelashes are long and pretty, her eyes holds lust and worryness at the same time.

I couldn't think straight, really. I want to taste her lips but at the same time i don't want to. I sighed before pulling her into a kiss, that seems to get her attention and put her liquor down. I smirked between our lips as she keeps on smashing them onto mine roughly. Fuck, does she likes doing it rough? I held her cheeks and tried to get access into her mouth and fuck yeah baby! I did get that access quickly. Our tongue started fighting for dominance and I love the feeling of it, it's so warm being inside her mouth, god i'm losing it.

"How about we do this somewhere no one can see us, nor hear us. How does that sound baby?" I don't know if i'm being the top for today's fun activity but the way she calls me by pet names is kinda turning me on.

"Then hurry up and lead the way if your coochie is begging to be touched." Honestly i don't know if she thinks i was joking at this moment but i wasn't at all. She frowned at me after hearing what i said, and she sure did grab my hand forcefully and roughly, holding my wrist so tight while walking out of the club. This will be a hell of a ride, but i'll make sure to have fun seeing that attitude of her change once we're doing it.

We kept on walking and i just kept on blabbing out, anything that comes in mind, comes out of my mouth. And from the looks of it, she was getting tired of my yapping.

She led me to a hotel just a few blocks away from the club and we entered that hotel, soon she led me to the elevator. Looks like someone is in a hurry, I love it.

"Why are you such in a hurry, princess?"

"Because i'm getting impatient and i want to shut that mouth of yours as quick as possible." oh? she wants to shut me up as quick as possible? Then why not just tie me up and put a tape over this lips of mine.

The elevator opened and we got out, she didn't waste any minute nor second. She opened the door then we went in. I was getting tired, really. She kisses me every chance she gets, but once we entered the room. I was already fighting my demons after i looked down and saw her ass, round and bouncy, i want to slap it. I might just actually let her top my ass. She held my hand gently this time, not much force than before, then she leads me to a room and i am telling you, when i said this woman likes doing it rough and nasty, i fucking mean it.

I saw a lot of toys ready to be used for tonight, but a red rope caught my eye and that made me smile unconsciously. Will she really tie me up? I'd like to see her try. I looked but at her and her tight black dress that was hugging her curves were already on the floor. So, she was wearing a black linger under that dress, huh.

"Is there anything that caught your attention? or perhaps.. It was me?" Nah i'm not staring at you, nor your breasts and that round ass. All my attention is shifted to that red rope. But if i tell her the truth that the rope was the one that caught my attention, i'd hate it to see her disappointed so i nodded and she raised a brow at me in a questioning way.