Chapter 1

Kali's POV

"And the winner of year 1987's art competition, no one else but.. Sir Roseville!"

ugh.. wipe that fake smile off your face, you look hideous faking it! I hate you. I will never forgive you, ever! I turned around ashamed that in my last art contest I have failed to place first. I started walking away, the cheering slowly fading away.

"Ms.Hutcherson, please wait!"

Said by the young boy. But I kept on walking, he eventually started running after me, and caught up.

"Please! Ms. Hutcherson.. no, Kali. I am truly sorry-"

"I DON'T NEED YOUR PITY! STOP GIVING ME THAT PITIFUL LOOK! JUST GO AWAY YOU DISGUST ME!" Truly, from the bottom of my heart, I despise people like you. I hate being fooled, first by my own parents, and now you.

"I honestly don't care on how you feel about me!" you've got guts to say that to me, but you don't have the guts to hold your tears in. Pathetic. I hate bastards like you acting cutesy pathetic.

"I may have taken your winning streaks but please.. please still pursue your dream!"

"You aren't my father, nor my mother to give me such order! Get lost already!"

I hate you. People like you should disappear in this world!

"Your art brought me to realization on what truly a talented person is!" He said, which triggered me even more.

"Just stop talking! Don't you ever refer me as a talented person. You liar!"

Stop it, Don't look at me with your teary eyes.. You look pathetic.

"Just because I placed first place.. doesn't mean I am better than you.." Just stop talking already, I don't wanna hear your voice and your stupid sobs.

"I am nothing compared to you! You're the one who's talented, between the both of us, the Gods above gave you such a wonderful talent! Compared to me.. I am just a failure, everyone just views the pieces I make, gorgeous, when it really isn't."

What is he even talking about. Him being a failure? No, stop trying to turn this stupid situation on yourself. Stop trying to be a victim here when you clearly aren't!

"You're a fool compared to me."

"I am, but not for everyone. I really meant every word I said. You're more special compared to me."

Ugh.. that dream again.. Why do i keep on dreaming about that "boy". Just remembering him makes me want to punch him in the face, stop playing games with me and try to persuade me just like the others.

"Mm.. what time is it already..."

Fuck! Why didn't my alarm went off? I swear there's like eight alarms set and not a single one went off. I shouldn't have went clubbing at thursday night, it should've been friday night! This is all Hira's fault. If i didn't agreed to accompany her in the club i wouldn't have been late in the first place, now my records are about to be ruined.

I immediately took my clothes off, no showers, just straight up change to my uniform. Seriously, i hate this. After all the struggles of fixing everything I ran downstairs as fast as I can.

I opened my front door then locked it, I immediately ran to my car and opened the car door, then sat down on the driver's seat wasting no time. I turned the engine on and drove off heading to my school.