Chapter 12: Phoebe.

Kiel.

Here I was in the middle of the afternoon, I stood in front of her door. What am I doing here? Good question. Well ever heard of follow your heart? Yeah, that's what I did. 

Suddenly, I saw shadow movements under her door as if she's standing in front of it too. Wait, is she? I looked at the door right where her eye-level would be. 

Phoebe?

I can feel her on the other side of the door. I could feel my heart race, the silence in these halls was filled with the sound of my heart beating loudly. Is she gonna open the door? 

I stood there in silence for a moment then somehow an urge to open the door stroke me. I placed my hands on the door know but immediately let go when I felt a spark. Was she holding on the other side too?

I slowly turned to the side and walked away through the hallway. I shouldn't bother her mostly when I randomly brought myself in front of her door. What was I thinking? I suddenly felt eyes on me and I stopped at my position.

Click.

I turned as soon as I heard her door closed, closed in a way where she tried her best to do it quietly but fails. I tried my best to hold in my laugh, and I did so with all my strength. I walked towards her door with the sound of my footsteps audible to let her know I'm coming for her.

I knocked and spoke in a soft and low tone. "Phoebe?"

Her shadow was too close to the door. She's leaning on it. "I know you can hear me, my Celestial. Were you watching me?" 

I added and I know for a fact that my question is making her flustered.

I took a deep breath and spoke with her name in an airy voice. "Open the door for me, Phoebe."

"Please?"

I saw her shadow stepped away from the door and I can feel a grin uncontrollably forming on my face. The fact that she doesn't answer me already tells how flustered she is.

The doorknob slowly turned and that was enough to tell me I can enter so I opened the door before she could. 

There she is, her face red from her blushing, her eyes widened from the shock of me coming in and highlighting those pretty green eyes more. A playful smirk formed on my lips as I took steps closer to her while she slowly take her steps back. 

"What took you so long?" I teased with the same playful smirk growing on my face.

"Kiel.." She said my name in a breathless voice. 

For a moment, I felt as if the time had stopped and voice echoed in my head. When my name left her lips, I wanted to kiss it but I couldn't do that to her. Instead, I tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear and caressed her cheek with my thumb.

Phoebe, let me breathe.

I could feel my breathing become heavier as I kept my eyes on her cheek where I am caressing. Trailing my hand down to the side of her neck, my thumb slowly moving down her throat and I could feel her breathing become faster. I looked at her eyes and found them already looking at mine.

Am I scaring you, Phoebe? Tell me what you feel.

I slowly leaned down to her face as I gripped on her neck to hold her still, a grip that wont hurt her. I noticed her eyes looked down at my lips before looking back up my eyes again. I closed my eyes and looked turned my head down.

I couldn't do this to her, kiss her without her verbal consent. Even if her eyes tells me to, I couldn't.

I felt her gulped in my hands, and now I am holding back my chuckle. I slowly removed my hands from her neck and held her chin tilting it up towards me.

Look at me, Phoebe.

I spoke to her is a soft yet serious voice. "I would never do anything that could hurt you, Phoebe."

"And incase you haven't notice it yet, I've fallen for you. Hard. Maybe too hard for my own good. But I found haven in those eyes of yours, comfort in your voice and home in your arms." 

I could feel her breath crawl in my hand. I took a step closer to her, our eyes still locked as we gazed at one another and I spoke slowly with each word that my heart had been aching to tell her.

"Everything about me wants to be renewed by everything about you."

To be transformed by your love, Phoebe.

"Kiel.. I-" I caressed her bottom lip with my thumb cutting her off.

"I know that I shouldn't be feeling this way... I know I shouldn't be letting myself fall for you so damn much. But I can't help it, Phoebe I really can't." I said softly as my eyes stayed glued to hers and I know very well I am doing a bad job hiding how deep my feelings are now. 

She remained silent and I noticed her gulped air down her throat. I small smile curled my lips. "And the fact you keep looking into my eyes like that is really not helping."

My smile grew and I smiled softly at her. "You don't have to give me an answer immediately, my Celestial."

I gently took her hand, bringing it up to my lips and kissed it with my other hand hanging in front of my chest. Two hand in front for love. Out of nowhere, I became honest with my feelings both to her and myself. I briefly and gently brushed my lips on the top of her hand. 

I slowly set her hand down as I looked at her eyes with a gentle smile then turned around to and made my way to exit her room and closed the door behind me.

Phoebe.

Both hand in my head, I leaned my back on her door. I just confessed to a client, I'm getting fired for sure but the way her eyes looks at me says otherwise. Does she perhaps feel the same way?

Phoebe.

My mind can't seem to stop thinking about you. Like a stereo in repeat, my mind is forced to listen to my heart beat your name.

Phoebe.

And I feel like if I stop it, it would be the death of me. You suddenly became my breath, my blood, my life itself.

Phoebe.

I could feel my heart race and beat louder thump-thump-thump and in each beat her name comes with it, while the thoughts of her sent butterflies in my stomach then through my whole body.

Phoebe.

I sighed and leaned my head back on her door, closing my eyes as I look up with only the sound of my heart talking none stop about you.

You, Phoebe.

You.

~