Chapter 8: Falling Feels Like.

Kiel.

This doesn't look healthy anymore. I really woke her up from sleep, just to hear my name from her lips. Would she remember what I told her?

I played with a strand of her hair as she sleeps. "Just what are you doing to me, my Celestial."

Those eyes, why do I feel like I only wanted them to look at me? That lips, I keep wanting to hear my name from it. 

Gosh, my Celestial. How come you don't need a license to drive me this crazy.

I brushed the back of my fingers on her cheek, her skin was smooth. I found myself smiling as I watch her sleep.

I remember my first days as her bodyguard, she couldn't sleep while I'm around. Now here she is sleeping just right after I told her to. 

Oh my Celestial, you got me wrapped around your fingers.

I smiled. And the fact that you think of me too, after you mention my name repeatedly in you sleep

How will I hold back now?

---

"Good morning, Kiel." I slowly opened my eyes. I looked up to see her sitting up and smiling at me. Good morning indeed.

I just realized I fell asleep at the side of her bed. "Did you sleep well, Celestial?"

She giggled. Damn, my heart. "How about you? Does your back hurt?"

"I'm alright, my Celestial." I smiled at her. She's stunning even if she just woke up.

"That's good to know." She said softly then she got out of bed and checked herself in the mirror. 

My eyes followed her around the room as she prepare herself for the day. She moved so gracefully, it's so attractive.

"Do you need anything?" I asked and our eyes met, her green eyes, those green eyes. Keep them on me please

I couldn't find the right words to describe how perfect that color is for you. 

Green.

Like a field, so peaceful and warm.

Like an emerald, so precious.

Looking into her eyes gave me another feeling about wanting life.

Because her eyes speaks life itself as she looks into mine.

"I love your eyes."

She stopped what she was doing after hearing what I said and looked towards my direction. She gave me a warm and gentle smile. It felt like cupid shot me straight in the heart.

"I love yours too." She said softly. You do?

I smiled. You love me?

---

I walked down the hallway with a tray in my hand. Not only I am her bodyguard but also her personal butler now. She wanted a chocolate milkshake, I deliver. I walked towards the balcony where I left her.

And there she is, my Celestial. Sitting in an egg chair with her book in hand. By the looks of it, she had just started this book recently since the side that she had read was only a few pages thin.

Now that I thought about it, I can't remember the last time she touched her phone. Actually, ever since I started working as her personal bodyguard I rarely seen her use her phone. Is she that not interested in technology? I have never seen her use her laptop as well. Maybe only once or twice.