Beyond the Phantasm Cave

Start from the beginning

Another spoke, "𝕊𝕠 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕚𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕞𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕒𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕚𝕤 𝕓𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕕 𝕥𝕠 𝕞𝕪 𝕠𝕨𝕟? 𝕀𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕖𝕤𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘. 𝕀𝕥 𝕞𝕒𝕜𝕖𝕤 𝕚𝕥 𝕞𝕠𝕣𝕖 𝕔𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕣 𝕙𝕠𝕨 𝕕𝕚𝕗𝕗𝕖𝕣𝕖𝕟𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕞𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕒𝕝 𝕚𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕓𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕖𝕣 𝕠𝕗 𝕞𝕪 𝕡𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕣," I looked to see a symbol of Earth.

"𝔻𝕚𝕗𝕗𝕖𝕣𝕖𝕟𝕥? 𝔼𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕪 𝕞𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕒𝕝 𝕚𝕤 𝕛𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕒 𝕞𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕒𝕝. 𝕠 𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕚𝕤 𝕕𝕚𝕗𝕗𝕖𝕣𝕖𝕟𝕥," Another spoke, it was the symbol of water.

Lucifer chuckled, "Please, calm down. All of you, she is my successor of my power."

"𝕀𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕖𝕕," The symbol of Life spoke, "𝔸𝕟𝕕 𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕠𝕗 𝕞𝕪 𝕠𝕨𝕟. 𝕚𝕤 𝕗𝕒𝕞𝕚𝕝𝕪, 𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕓𝕝𝕠𝕠𝕕. 𝕆𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔽𝕚𝕣𝕤𝕥."

'She's probably talking about Lloyd and my grandfather,' I thought, gluing the pieces together.

The former guardian gave a nod, "We do not have much time. But I should thank you and your brother for saving the Source Dragon of Lightning."

He turned to me, "We as guardians have been tasked to protect the Source Dragons as if they're another part of us. That is why we go from Guardian of Light, life to Protector of the Source Dragons. But not every guardian is destined with that power. Only the chosen ones are graced with it."

The Source Dragon that we saved from Imperium spoke, "𝕋𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕚𝕤 𝕣𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥. 𝔸𝕟𝕕 𝕟𝕠𝕨, 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕟𝕖𝕖𝕕 𝕥𝕠 𝕞𝕒𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕡𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕠 𝕕𝕖𝕗𝕖𝕒𝕥 𝕊𝕙𝕒𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕡𝕚𝕟. 𝕐𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕡𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕤 𝕒𝕝𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕔𝕒𝕟 𝕕𝕖𝕗𝕖𝕒𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕞. 𝔹𝕦𝕥 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕞𝕦𝕤𝕣 𝕖𝕞𝕓𝕒𝕣𝕜 𝕠𝕟 𝕒 𝕛𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕟𝕖𝕪 𝕥𝕠 𝕗𝕚𝕟𝕕 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕚𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕣 𝕝𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥."

"Aren't I supposed to say that? Since I'm her master?" Lucifer raised an eyebrow, "𝕃𝕦𝕔𝕚𝕗𝕖𝕣, 𝕕𝕠 𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕛𝕠𝕜𝕖 𝕒𝕣𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕕 𝕒𝕓𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕕𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕤. 𝕀𝕥 𝕚𝕤 𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕒𝕞𝕦𝕤𝕚𝕟𝕘," The symbol of Life scolded my master.

He laughed, "Haha! Okay, okay! I'm sorry," he held my shoulders, "(Y/N). I know the power of the Source Dragons can scare you a little. But that is fine, embrace it. Channel it as your own. And you will connect with the world around you. Never lose hope and always believe in yourself."

Lucifer gave a smile, "I know you can do it, but you must do it yourself," I wanted to ask so many things but he used his powers to give me visions as the Source Dragons have done.

I saw a gate...

A teacher, that was a dragon.

It was in some faraway land...