Interrupted

Y/n POV

A whimper escapes my mouth as Taylor is sucking a hickey on my neck. "Fuck Tay." I run my fingers through her long hair.

She runs her fingers up and down my naked body, ultimately settling one of her hands on my hip. "You're so beautiful babygirl." She whispers in my ear and a shiver runs down my spine.

God the sound of her voice alone could make me cum right then and there.

I hurriedly kiss her and place both my hands on her waist. She inserts her tongue in my mouth and our tongues battle for dominance as our hands explore each others bodies.

I break the kiss and catch my breath. "Tay as much as I'd love to continue this, you should probably start getting ready soon. You go onstage in two hours." I caress her cheek.

She's so beautiful.

She looks at the clock then back at me. "We have twenty minutes before I need to get ready. I think we're good on time."

"Are you sure, baby? I don't want to be the reason you're be-" I let out a loud moan as Taylor interrupts me mid sentence by slamming two fingers inside me.

"Jesus, Taylor."

"That's not my name." She attacks my neck, sucking dark marks that I would need to cover up since I'll be in the VIP tent with Scott, Andrea, Blake, and Ryan. I do not need Taylor's parents and the fans seeing me with fresh hickeys on my neck. Tree would kill the both of us.

"S-sorry mommy." She pumps her fingers in and out of me, coaxing moans out my mouth.

"That's better babygirl." She takes her fingers out of me , sucking them clean before maneuvering herself to a different position and she starts to move her hips, rubbing her pussy against mine.

Our breathing quickens and loud moans escape our months. Neither of us are quiet when it comes to sex. I attach my lips to her neck and lightly suck, being careful not to leave dark marks.

Our moans and heavy breathing must've masked the sound of someone knocking on the door because a few seconds later, we hear someone yell.

"Oh my fucking god you two! This is the third time I've walked in on you two testing the goddamn humidity since the tour started last month."

Fucking hell we were both seconds away from having a mind blowing orgasm.

Taylor instantly grabs a blanket from the back of the couch and covers us. We sit up and see Tree covering her eyes.

"Tree you can look now." Our faces are red out of embarrassment from getting caught.

Tree slowly peels her hand away from her eyes. "Everyone heard you two. I'm not even joking when I say everyone. The band, backup dancers, backup vocalists..."

"My mom and dad?" Taylor winces.

"Yes Taylor. Your dad is probably scarred for life." Tree glances at our necks. "Taylor Alison Swift and Y/n M/n L/n I swear to god. Both of you have hickeys on your neck."

I look at Taylor's neck and my eyes widen. She had multiple dark marks across her neck and some on her chest.

I guess I was rougher than I initially thought.

She rubs her temples and groans. "I'm going to go alert hair and makeup about the hickey thing so they know to take extra time to cover them up." We giggle and Tree gives us a death glare. If looks could kill, Taylor and I would be dead.

"We'll be right there Tree." Taylor caresses my thigh close to my center and I suck in a breath.

"You better. If you're not there in five minutes, I'm coming back to get you."

Taylor lowers her voice and looks at me. "Speaking of coming-"

I lightly swat Taylor's arm, cutting her off. "Taylor!" I laugh and reach down to the floor to grab my clothes.

Tree shakes her head and walks to the door. "Five minutes Taylor."

"Got it!" Once the door shuts, we get up and throw on our clothes. Before we leave the room, Taylor grabs my hips and pulls me to her, planting a kiss on my lips.

"I love you, baby." She leaves a quick kiss on my nose.

"I love you more, pretty girl." I quickly kiss her lips before grabbing her hand. We walk to hair and makeup, receiving knowing looks from everyone as they spot the hickeys on our necks.

———————————————-

i'm horrible at writing smut lmaooo i hope you guys enjoyed it at least 🥲

votes & comments are appreciated ❤️

if you have any requests, leave them here >>>>